jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

New person starting out. How much do you spend on booze in a week.

1. chucky12 profile image61
    chucky12posted 7 years ago

I am a truckdriver, so i basically spend little on booze as I can't be drinkin and drivin. Arguing with the Missus, she thinks that $75.00 is O.K. to spend on her habit eac h week. tell her its not.
    I'm out earnin and shes out boozin.

2. Lisa HW profile image84
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

Maybe I shouldn't admit this, but I spend about $15 on a bottle of wine - every six or seven months or so.   hmm   (What a "wild and crazy" life, eh? smile  )

3. chucky12 profile image61

Showed her this. She reckons you are probably not counting what you have when you go out.
    Bloody amazing, she can't get it SHES a flamin alki

1. Lisa HW profile image84
      Lisa HWposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Nope.  I'm counting everything.   smile   Honest.   smile  Just the occasional bottle of wine.

4. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

A bottle of wine lasts for a month hmm unless I'm sharing it n I recommend tellin your wife, buy your own lol my brother tells his wife! lol

5. chucky12 profile image61

Lis, Girl you are missing somethin out, she is certain.
    Dame she reckons you are drinkin Vinegar, if you don't finish it the same day.
    Says why don't she just buy Red Wine Vinegar its cheaper.
    They are both skittled.
    He looks like hes been on Absinthe, but its his Home brew.

6. candice5 profile image60
    candice5posted 7 years ago

I have just got home, it has been a long unpleasant evening coupled with a really boring Shift, so I am sitting here, trying to think of what my first Hub will be about, and am drinking Wine that does taste like vinegar.
    I drink Spirits, so it is dearer, I had a Cocktail last week with a peculiar name and it cost me Wait for it $50.00, it had a goldy liquid  floating on the top.
    Bit ridiculous. But it was ridiculous.

working