jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

I now have 100% more hubs than I did yesterday

1. Don W profile image83
    Don Wposted 7 years ago

First hub posted this morning. Felt a nice buzz about that.

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Don and I look forward to 'hubbing' with you, fanless hubber that I am (hint hint) smile

2. expectus profile image86
    expectusposted 7 years ago

yes I am super quick , I totally owned that hint:P and well done on your first hub , I wish you luck with all your hubbing and hope you make some money from it too

3. Lady_E profile image82
    Lady_Eposted 7 years ago

Well Done. It's an interesting read and has a good Layout. (If you want people to comment on it, you will have to put in a comments box.

4. 0
    wordscribe41posted 7 years ago

Well done, Don.  I was going to leave a comment, but there's no comment capsule.  You can easily add one.

5. euro-pen profile image78
    euro-penposted 7 years ago

Congratulations. However, according to my maths teacher you would have an infinite percentage gain from your first hub (hint: dividing by zero is not an allowed mathematical operation). Write another hub and with your second hub you would have your 100 % gain smile. That should be motivation enough.

1. Don W profile image83
      Don Wposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Which also means I've got infinitely more fans and infinitely more comments on this thread than yesterday. I feel like Buzz Lightyear. To infinity . . .

6. Don W profile image83
    Don Wposted 7 years ago

Thanks all.

I added a comments capsule. For some reason I thought comments were automatic and compulsory. Still learning. Thanks again for the tip.

7. Apepperson profile image61
    Apeppersonposted 7 years ago

Congrats Don, nice going. Now keep on turning them out!