jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I am Starting as Well...however, one quick question....

1. cynthiaalise profile image59
    cynthiaaliseposted 7 years ago

I would like to know when the time clicks over.  I often write at odd hours of the day and will have trouble keeping track of when the old day ends and the new day begins.

1. Richard Ring profile image59
      Richard Ringposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think the servers are PST so midnight on the US West Coast maybe??
      Any confirmation on that?

I want to know too; it doesn't matter but it can be psychological to see 2 posted on the same day, you feel kind of crappy about it becuase it doesn't look like you paced out right when you did...

Maybe there should be a timezone feature so you can set your time zone in your profile settings and see the website according to you instead of the servers? though google adsense doesn't do that so it's not too too helpful.

1. cynthiaalise profile image59
        cynthiaaliseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think there is, but I think the previous one is write maybe we just need to time our posts out by posting at about the same time every day.  Although, I am guilty of posting 6 since yesterday.  I just had to write...it was too much fun.

1. Richard Ring profile image59
          Richard Ringposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hahaha awesome! 6 is a great start smile

2. Julie-Ann Amos profile image49
    Julie-Ann Amosposted 7 years ago

It doesn't matter at all - just try to do 30 in 30 days it doesn't have to be 30 at one a day.

Last time I was actually away the first TEN DAYS of the 30 taking my dad on holiday and so I had to post a huge number (I did 100 in 30) all at the end. 

The timing isn't important just the total, but I'd advocate not leaving it to the end like I did - I didn't have any choice but it was absolutely crippling doing so many in a short space of time and I'm sure all my fans were sick and fed up of my posting new hubs!

working