jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Can anyone tell me how can I increase my hub scores?

1. Skydweller profile image60
    Skydwellerposted 7 years ago

I want to increase my hub scores above 75. can anyone please help me out? I also need to increase my hub profile to something like 85. please help me out... tell me what should i do?

2. darkside profile image85
    darksideposted 7 years ago

First you need to know what influences both your HubScore and Hubber Score if you want to try and increase it.

3. Greg Moore profile image60
    Greg Mooreposted 7 years ago

I feel like there is a guy in a booth somewhere, like the guy on Deal or No Deal. Posting in forums helps though, I think. (Hear that booth guy?)

4. Pamda Man profile image61
    Pamda Manposted 7 years ago
  5. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 7 years ago
  6. wrenfrost56 profile image83
    wrenfrost56posted 7 years ago

Hi, I think you could add a bio, I didn't have a very good one and I didn't have a photo but I got some good advice from KCC Big country and since I changed it and added a photo my scores have gone up. You can also try increasing traffic that helped me. Writing more hubs also helps and editing my hubs to a better standard helped me. Well done with your hubs though, your doing really well. Give it time and keep up the good work.

7. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

Skydweller, I noticed you have 5 Hubs so far.  It can take a little time to build up a "collection" of Hubs that average scores high enough to give you a good overall HubScore.  (I haven't happened to look at your Hubs and am just answering in general.)  Just keep writing, and aim to write Hubs that have some quality to them.  Hubs that are useful and/or informative to people when they search for a subject, and Hubs that are "creative writing" that's done well, tend to do well (score-wise).

Many people on here will say they won't rate down a Hub they think is poorly written or one that hasn't offer much in terms of reading/information, but a lot of people will say they just click away and go to another Hub.  People aren't necessarily looking for "Earth shatteringly great" writing, but if a Hub is loaded with spelling errors to the point where it makes people cringe, it probably won't do too well.  So use a spell-checker.  Grammar checkers don't always get things right, but they do point out potential problems for the writer to double-check.  Being active in the community, and reading, commenting, and voting on other people's Hubs is how to "be active".

Adding relevant capsules and good pictures helps too.

8. 0
    Richard Stephenposted 7 years ago

Skydweller, I agree with Lisa HW.  Focus on producing quality content that people are  looking for.  Do some research to find the hot topics that you may have some expertise or experience with. 

Also, be patient.  Writing hubs is more an art than a science.  There isn't a particular formula that you can implement to produce high scores.  Keep at it, work hard and refine you skills. Good luck!