jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Change of heart

1. ethel smith profile image84
    ethel smithposted 7 years ago

Decided not to go with the HUb Challenge after all. If I end up doing 3o hubs eell hey ho. However the pressure is off. After all it is Summer and I do have a life smile
    Also I have yet to see any significant financial rewards which would make me want to be so prolific, unless I want to.

1. waynet profile image49
      waynetposted 7 years ago in reply to this

We wish you well...even if us doing the hubchallenge have no life...and the financial rewards do take time and effort, but like Mellissa says, maybe another time maybe more convenient, I know sometimes about knowing what to write about, it may take time to research...anyhow good day and have a great summer!

2. Pearldiver profile image87
      Pearldiverposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You write well Ethel... I'm sure you will see those rewards in the near future. Take care big_smile

3. Lady_E profile image82
      Lady_Eposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ethel, you have a lot of Hubs anyway and you will enjoy writing more at your own working pace. Enjoy the summer. smile

4. KCC Big Country profile image84
      KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ethel, you average 22 hubs a month already. (3 months/67 hubs).  When the time is right, you can jump back in again.  Enjoy your summer! You know you're one of my favorite writers.

5. Julie-Ann Amos profile image51
      Julie-Ann Amosposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Your choice not t worry - but that rate you've been publishing great hubs at I really thought you'd do a really good effort at the 30 in 30!

But not to worry - maybe next time

2. Trekkiemelissa profile image80
    Trekkiemelissaposted 7 years ago

You can go for the hubchallenge at any time you want.  If this time is not the right now, you can do it at another time.  Do what you feel is right.  I didn't really start writing a lot of hubs right away.  I may have published one or two when I started.  Walked away for a bit and then came back.  When you feel like challenging yourself, go for it.  Have fun trying to challenge yourself when you are ready that is.  We will be here when you are ready to cheer you on.  smile

3. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

Ethel Smith I know how you feel. I've been routinely writing at least 1 hub a day for over a month. The day "the challenge" started I couldn't focus on anything for some reason. I might have to forget there's a challenge to get back to my old self.

4. ethel smith profile image84
    ethel smithposted 7 years ago

Such great comments guys which I do appreciate. I think just now I have a lot going on. I will keep writing at my haphazard pace which may mean that I end up doing 30 hubs, but without the definite total needed.
    You guys keep writing such great hubs anyway which means that I will never have time to read them let alone write any lol.