jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (14 posts)

Me and Electricity just don't get along.

1. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 7 years ago

Some of my hubber friends already know about me and electricity.  I tell ya, I do something. 

Today, it's the fans.  The power went out in the house, so I reset everything and all but the fans want to come back on.  I wonder if it has anything to do with the topics of my hubchallenge having to do with sex?

Anyways, this is not the first time it has happened and I really can't believe it is coincidence since it always and I mean always ends up happening to me.

I can break a computer without touching it, I have had entire buildings go out as soon as I walk in... the post office being one of them.

The motor powered windows in my truck broke, one one week, then the other two weeks later.

I got pissed off once and I watched a power line next to me surge and go out.

Now today... the fans.  What the heck!

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
      Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

LOL

I went through a similar experience myself a few years ago as I was becoming "enlightened" smile

I still cannot wear crystals on my body (except diamonds) because they shatter in the night. Most odd.

1. profile image0
        sandra rinckposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Serious?  So how did you get a handle on the problem?

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
          Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That is a long story and not completely resolved. It is fair to say an attachment to the "real world" is very difficult when I am fully open to everything else. The only thing I can do is shut it off, because I have never quite managed to be in both.

I am working hard to put myself in a position where I can concentrate on the other more fully.

1. profile image0

Yeah, I think I understand what you are saying.

2. profile image70
      logic,commonsenseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Just wondering what you are using during sex? smile smile

1. profile image0

lol how funny.  Human energy!

3. fishmox profile image60
      fishmoxposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If the hubbers ever decide to hold an acquaintance party, I think they should hold it in a cave, with their own petromaxes, if you attend.
      lol.
      just kidding, alright ?

I hope you don't get spontaneous combustion, too.

1. profile image0

Well... I might spontaneously combust into dance! big_smile

2. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

You scare me My Goddess! Sometimes I think that loving you from another shore is the only wise way of doing it lol

1. profile image0

Seems safe.  Hahahahahahhaha! lol

3. Anti-Valentine profile image95
    Anti-Valentineposted 7 years ago

My dad is also a DIY (destroy it yourself) type.

Whenever he put up switches, they are the wrong way round, so when you want to turn on the lights, you actually have to turn them off!

4. Bard of Ely profile image89
    Bard of Elyposted 7 years ago

Me too, Sandra! As well as my phone going on and off this morning the power went and meanwhile the lights for the corridor for this floor were on all night and wouldn't go off! I am waiting for an engineer now about the phone!

1. profile image0

lol  that sucks.  Hope it didn't fry you phone.  smile

working