jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

My post disappeared.....what happened?

1. 0
    Pamela Waiolenaposted 7 years ago

I started the 30 day challenge on Friday.  My post from Friday is still listed, but my post from Saturday has disappeared!!!  What happened? Do I have to post it again?

Am I posting in the wrong place?

Someone please reply!   THanks.

1. Jane@CM profile image60
      Jane@CMposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Pamela, where are you posting your hubs, in the forum or are your creating a Hub?  The forums are not for posting Hubs, it is just for discussion of different topics.

2. Julie-Ann Amos profile image52
      Julie-Ann Amosposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes you are posting in the wrong place.  This is a FORUM and you've been posting your "hubs" in it. They have probably been deleted as that's not appropriate.

There is a big button at the top of every screen saying "start a new hub".  THAT'S where you should put yur hubs - you can cut and paste them now to get them on there (hopefully you will have saved the text!

There HERE in the Forum is where you tell us your news eg
      "I've found out how to do a hub properly and done three!" then we'll head over and look at thm for you...

3. darkside profile image84
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Try clicking on this link: http://hubpages.com/hubtool/create/name/

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

You create hubs to take part in the challenge. You do not post them on the forum.

3. KCC Big Country profile image82
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

Pamela, you need to create a hub. There is a button at the top of your screen that says "start a new hub".  It will walk you through the steps of setting up a hub.  First you'll pick a title, then a category, etc.