jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

In crisis, people become cretive

1. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

If I'm in a crisis the first thing that will go will be any creative instincts I have.  On the other hand, I know what they mean when they say "necessity is the mother of invention".  I think it may depend on the kind of crisis.

2. BrianFanslau profile image61
    BrianFanslauposted 7 years ago

Sometime the best Ideas I have are when I am desperate for cash and I need to pay rent. I begin to do the actions that make me money verses the actions that simply stroke my loathing that I have bills to pay.

3. quicksand profile image84
    quicksandposted 7 years ago

I don't.

4. cindyvine profile image84
    cindyvineposted 7 years ago

So are people cretons when they become cretive?

1. Pearldiver profile image86
      Pearldiverposted 7 years ago in reply to this

They are only Cretons when they pass the ball to the other team over n over n over again!!!

And they are Cretons when they bleat about getting their butts kicked for giving the ball away!!!

BRING BACK BUCK... I reckon big_smile

5. 0
    Ghost32posted 7 years ago

It depends on the person.  Some become ever more creative; some freeze in paralytic terror.  I think it depends on whether you've had more previous lives as a tiger or an ostrich.

6. Chris1|Chris2 profile image61
    Chris1|Chris2posted 7 years ago

I agree. I think we could all have an easier time just taking example from the "tiger" as Ghost32 says, even if we're apt to freak out and do otherwise.
    I find that for myself, it really varies. There have been times when my best work has come out of inspiration from some of my worst or most stressful moments, and other times, I find I need a quiet, soothing environment to be most efficient.

7. 0
    isis_dreams2002posted 7 years ago

I don't ,I just shut down for a while then back to life.