jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

30 Hubs in 30 Days

1. InModiasWeTrust profile image60
    InModiasWeTrustposted 7 years ago

Today is Monday,July 27th and I have chosen to start my challenge today...  I will post them here as I complete them.  Happy hubbing!!

1. KCC Big Country profile image84
      KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Modias, welcome to the challenge!  However, we have a forum thread already set up for you to post your LINK.  I see you have already posted 3 hubs so you know how to do that part.  HP staff will probably delete this thread tomorrow since we'd like to maintain some sort of order here.  Thanks!  Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

2. Ryan Hupfer profile image79
      Ryan Hupferposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm so glad that you've decided to kick off your HubChallenge! Good luck and be sure to ask us any questions that you have along the way. We're all here to help! smile

2. Pete Maida profile image59
    Pete Maidaposted 7 years ago

Are we actually doing this again?  Didn't we just finish this?  I enjoy reading hubs but when I start getting three and four hubs a day from each person I just can't keep up.  I did it once and I won't do it again.  Hubs are being spewed out just to make the count.  I can tell that people are cutting up hubs and touching up each piece and making two or three hubs out of it.  I won't play and I can't wait until this is over.

1. darkside profile image85
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Like I said last time, no one is forcing you to read.

3. Trekkiemelissa profile image77
    Trekkiemelissaposted 7 years ago

Pete, this is an ongoing thing now which is why there is separate forum now.  These are just about challenge ourselves.