jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

WHO CONVINCES ME OF SIN? (#3 in my 30 hubs in 30 days)

1. earnestshub profile image89
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

Well thought out and convincing point of view. I agree, sin is contrived as a means of control.

2. Julie-Ann Amos profile image51
    Julie-Ann Amosposted 7 years ago

Pamela the forum moderators will remove this post - this is NOT a place to post hubs, it is a forum.  Please create a new hub with the button at the top of the page and post your hubs there.

3. earnestshub profile image89
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

Well said. Just edit cut and paste it in to a new hubpage.

4. Silver Rose profile image77
    Silver Roseposted 7 years ago

Pamela - you are placing your hubs in the wrong place - you need to click the "start a new hub" feature and then publish, rather than post the text in the forums.

Perhaps a moderator can email her to explain (I'm not sure she's seeing the comments in the forums)?

5. Julie-Ann Amos profile image51
    Julie-Ann Amosposted 7 years ago

Actually no she does NOT know where to say it.  If she keeps doing this HubPages staff will delete her "thoughts", as they will yours as they are entirely inappropriate for this forum.

Where to say it is on  HUB vvia the link at the top of every page on the site.  The one that says "start a new hub" just in case you too can't work this out.

You need to create a hub to post your "thoughts" in - the forums are not places for this type of content.  It will be (and has been) reported to the moderators.

6. Eaglekiwi profile image75
    Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago

Says its no 3 , yet avatar says no hubs?

perhaps she hasnt published yet

1. Julie-Ann Amos profile image51
      Julie-Ann Amosposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No hubs, just inappropriate posting these to the forums

7. Eaglekiwi profile image75
    Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago

While its nice to be assertive , God also gifts you with common sense and courtesy.
    And it is not the custom to place articles in a forum, such is the custom and practice here.
    God teaches respect , so honor that law ,lest you be thought of as rude.

8. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

Maybe someone could send her an email.

Closed to reply

working