jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

What's the most frightening thing you ever accidentally walked in on?

1. cindyvine profile image86
    cindyvineposted 7 years ago

This morning someone came to see my stepdad, so I walked into his bedroom to call him.  He is over seventy.  He was standing semi-naked, wearing his white y-front underpants and nothing else, with his hand down his underpants adjusting his little packages.  I just quickly said, "Someone's here to see you," and ran out hurriedly, nearly stepping out of my Crocs in the process.  Now the whole day I haven't been able to focus and rid myself of the nightmarish vision of the morning.  I can't seem to get that picture out my mind and I've felt nauseous all day.

1. profile image0
      ralwusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I am traumatized by that Cindy. LOL I reckon the thing that scared me more than anything else was when I was 23 years old and a floorhand on an oil rig. I worked evening tour, which is 3-11pm and I walked onto the rig floor as the final casing was being run into the hole and gas was coming up like crazy. As soon as I reached the center of the floor it erupted in flames that shot skyward blowing me and several other hands off deck. I shall never forget that feeling of terror.

2. Pearldiver profile image88
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

I accidently walked into a Drunk Lamp post!! big_smile

3. cindyvine profile image86

Yeah, after you drowned your sorrows after the weekends Trinations game!

4. Pearldiver profile image88

Nope it wasn't that at all.. that was a good result.... It was becoz the post was pissed! smile

5. cindyvine profile image86

Some bloody old codger must have pissed pure alcohol against the post then!  Hey, who's going to win this weekend?  Hahaha I still do my Virtual Rugby every week, that Sky one!

6. Pearldiver profile image88

Well.............. It won't be Oz!! hmm

7. cindyvine profile image86

Hey, you can give me more than that bro!

1. Pearldiver profile image88
      Pearldiverposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I seriously haven't looked at the games yet.. I've been trying to get my brother adopted through a hub I wrote.  And then............ My sister big_smile

8. Answer Man profile image60
    Answer Manposted 7 years ago

I accidentally walked in a room where my Aunt Ethel was making love to a turnip. I didn't realize she was a veggie-sexual.  :0

9. profile image0
    annvansposted 7 years ago

A bat hanging in an abandoned old house. We walked in and looked around and I kept looking to see what was in the corner and I saw the bats head move and he flew off beside us.  Scared us to death.

10. Beth100 profile image84
    Beth100posted 7 years ago

I use to park in the underground parkade at work and I always worked late.  One late night, I had the security guard walk me to my vehicle but he left me when I opened the car door.  When I began to enter my car, I noticed a movement in the rear seat.  It was a car thief who was unsuccessful at stealing my car and hadn't managed to escape before I opened the car door. He hopped over the driver's seat, slammed me into the door and ran off.  The security guard was no where to be seen.

working