jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

how does google sende secure check?

1. rancidTaste profile image56
    rancidTasteposted 7 years ago

Today I am seeing a link that google send me the earnings through the following information:

Payment Type : Secure Check
    Payment Number : xxxxxxxx

what does it mean? Is they mean that they send it via DHL or FedEx? Plz help me. I don't really understand...

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Have you contacted Google to ask them what it means? 

It's most likely just a check in an envelope.  Otherwise they'd be paying a lot more than a stamp to send you money, and they aren't going to do that.

1. 60
      badcompany99posted 7 years ago in reply to this

You are right Relache, it's a posted check in an envelope, you should have it within a week Rancid !

I know because that's how my friend gets his paid !

1. WeddingConsultant profile image81
        WeddingConsultantposted 7 years ago in reply to this

BC, don't lie- it's really you that keeps getting paid by google, isn't it? You're the one getting bucket-loads of paychecks, right? wink

1. 60
          badcompany99posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Lol I wish, I have just got my first transferred payment today after over a year trying out websites etc. My friend does though but hes been doing websites since 2001. But I have found that in the last 2 months with Hubs I have made something everyday and that didnt happen with my website.

But shucks, not being modest I kinda knows a wee bit more now, ya know, kinda have a bit more knowledge. When I started I thought a keyword was a winning hand in Scrabble smile

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
        Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Unfortunately it isn't.  It's a special security delivery and they'll deduct a big whack of money off your payout to pay for it.

Go into your account and check your "payment method". You can choose to have your check sent by ordinary mail, which is what most people do.  I think it's the default choice, in fact, so you must have accidentally changed it at some point.

1. rancidTaste profile image56
          rancidTasteposted 7 years ago in reply to this

how much money they usually deduct?

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
            Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

In Australia it's $36.  You can find out by logging into your account and checking your payment details - which you need to do anyway, to change it to Standard Delivery - and you'll find a "learn more" link there.

3. rancidTaste profile image56
    rancidTasteposted 7 years ago

Relache, if I ask them will thye reply? I don't know about it. If they reply then would you plz tell me the way to ask about it?

4. Ladybird33 profile image75
    Ladybird33posted 7 years ago

Congrats, that is great news!

5. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

"SECURE CHECK" means it will be sent to you through a courier service.

working