jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Removed from Google?

1. frogpatch profile image80
    frogpatchposted 7 years ago

Last night my hub "The 21st Century Marketing Event, A must for the Serious Author" Came up on page one on google when the event name was searched! Today it is nowhere to be found! How was it removed and by whom? How do I get it back? Another post about the same subject also disappeared! I don't get it!

2. MontyApollo profile image61
    MontyApolloposted 7 years ago

If they change their algorithm and/or re-index then your placement can vary.

Was it a new hub? I have had several of my new ones show up fairly quickly and fairly highly ranked, then they completely disappear out of the index for a week or more. This has happened at both Google and Yahoo. It almost seems like they throw it out for a brief tease just to see if it will get a lot of clicks.

3. frogpatch profile image80
    frogpatchposted 7 years ago

Yes it was a new hub! Only a couple days old! That is probaly what happened! It was almost as if it did not exist! Even if I put the complete title in it won't show up!

4. MontyApollo profile image61
    MontyApolloposted 7 years ago

It kinda sucks to get teased like that. I had #1 at Yahoo once for a few hours, then out of the index for almost 2 weeks.

Just this morning I noticed on Google Analytics that I had a click from an extremely competitive keyword phrase, and I was wondering WTF how did I do that. I took a look, and I was on first page of google. I just checked again, and within an hour or two I am now on page 2 (and will probably be page 50,000 shortly).

working