Why are some people just mean and rude for no reason?

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 70 discussions (244 posts)
  1. kmackey32 profile image62
    kmackey32posted 14 years ago

Ok so I took my daughter to burger king today and we were in the drive threw and this lady pulls up right next to me, leans her head out the window and screams, your fucken car stinks!! giving me the finger as she drove by. Then today I get on one of my hubs, the coloring hair one, and someone wrote a rude comment saying everyone who left comments needed to see an eye doctor. I just don't understand some people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Misha profile image63
      Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Kristie, is it possible that your car really stinks? Of course this is not reason to get rude, but if she drove behind you several miles, she could have got worked up about it smile

kmackey32posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Maybe, but we were sitting at the drive threw and Burger King. But I have been behind vehicles and smelled them. smile she shouldnt own a car or be parked behind someone if she don't like it, right?

1. Misha profile image63

LOL Of course it's not a reason to be rude, and I said this. This could just sort of explain why she did it at all smile

2. Ambition profile image60
        Ambitionposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Even if she worked out then this is not a mannerly way to act.

I think only 1 outta 1000 would scream.

2. Pearldiver profile image67
      Pearldiverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Wow....... Your week has been filled with wonderment smile

Did you not realise the extent of rivalry between Burger Kng and Mackers?  Your car shouldn't take it personally smile

Look at the Upside of your week.  If so, the lesson has been: That some days are full of diamonds - And some days are full of stoners big_smile

3. usmanali81 profile image61
      usmanali81posted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's what i usually talk about. All these ISM based deceptive dogmas propagated by Freemasons and Humanists just removed respect and care from the whole world.

1. profile image0
        sandra rinckposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Usman, you are silly.  What does it have to do with freemasonry??? Oy.

1. usmanali81 profile image61

Freemasons support the Pagan doctrines of Humanism, Materialism and Evolution. These influenced people a lot by mass propaganda  and ruined the whole family structure of ordinary people especially in Europe, America and Australia. With these dogmas, they put behind the concepts of God consciousness which is reponsible for giving and taking respect and arguing with reason and logic. Even on Hubpages i see people just throughing rubbish and calling others only by names without supporting their speach with evidence, reason, logic and respect.

1. chucky12 profile image59
            chucky12posted 14 years agoin reply to this

The following quote of the Master Mason Necdet Egeran clarifies the misconception or myth that Masonry is a charitable organization:

“Some Masons even understand Masonry as only a kind of half religion, half charitable fraternal institution where they can establish pleasant social relationships and treat it accordingly. Others think that the purpose of Masonry is only to make good people better. Still others think that Masonry is a place to build character. In short, those who do not know how to read or write the sacred language of Masonry understand the meaning of its symbols and allegories in this way or some such similar way. But for a few Masons who are able to go deeply into it, Masonry and its goals are quite different. Masonry means a revealed knowledge, an initiation and a new beginning. It means leaving an old way of life and entering a new and still nobler life….Behind Masonry's elementary and basic symbolism there is a series of revelations that helps us to enter a higher inner life and to learn the secrets of our existence. So, it is in this inner life and the entrance into it that it is possible to reach the Enlightenment of Masonry. Only then does it become possible to learn the nature and conditions of progress and evolution.”

Also today, when we look within Masonry itself, which is constantly pronouncing its ideas of "service to society" and "sacrifice for humanity," we do not find a very clean record. In many countries, Masonry has been the focus of relationships for ill-gotten material gain. In the P2 Masonic Lodge scandal of Italy in the 1980's, it came to light that the Masons maintained a close relationship with the mafia, and that the directors of the lodge were engaged in activities such as arms-smuggling, the drug trade or money laundering. It was also revealed that they arranged assaults on their rivals and on those who had betrayed them. In the "Great Eastern Lodge Scandal" of France in 1992, and in the "Clean Hands" operation in England, reported in the English press in 1995, the activities of Masonic lodges in the interests of illegal profit became clear. The Masons' idea of "humanist morality" is only a sham.

I don't want a bloody leccture on the subject Mate, it isn't what this Forum is about.

i was liable to answer the question posed.

Answer yes Buddy write a Novel on it No.

4. countrywomen profile image59
      countrywomenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sometimes some folks are just having a bad day and they tend to externalize it. But if something happens often then neither ignoring it nor walking away from it works. In that case it brings us to the question: why "bad" things happen to "good" people. So far the only possible explanation I can think is that maybe I must have been mean or rude to someone at some point of time and it is my karma coming back to me and accepting it and moving on with life seems like a reasonable approach. When we spend our energies worrying about things we have little control over then even about things we have some control over we may not be able to focus. I guess I should stop here now. Have a good day. smile

5. Pamda Man profile image59
      Pamda Manposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for giving me an idea on what to write for my 'How to get along with people' series. big_smile

1. AsherKade profile image58
        AsherKadeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

after all, you need it....

6. Pamda Man profile image59

Hey kmackey, I've got you another example. smile The usmanali series can bring you mean and rude for no reason.

2. Maddie Ruud profile image71
    Maddie Ruudposted 14 years ago

They need therapy.

1. getpaidtopost profile image41
      getpaidtopostposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What i would do for a set of blue lights. In England that so called lady more like bitch would have been thrown in the back of a police van and carted of to the nick. Maybe she suffered from Tourette's syndrome or maybe she just had no brain.

Sorry to mention this but,

Maddie I sent you a message via your profile yesterday, can you send me a reply as soon as you can I want to know whether or not to keep my articles at hubpages.

Much Appreciated.

1. Maddie Ruud profile image71
        Maddie Ruudposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I replied to the thread you included in your email.

1. Misha profile image63

I feel for you, Maddie. smile

whats that Misha, insult to injury, If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive. lol wink

1. Misha profile image63

No insult, and you did not have any injury, only imaginary one. Dealing with customer who can't even understand what s/he reads is a hard job, and that's why I feel for Maddie in this case smile

1. Ambition profile image60

LOL i also feels for maddie, sorry for imaginary injury again GPTP

No problem Ambition the condition is much better now. wink

2. getpaidtopost profile image41

What? say it again in English lol wink

2. getpaidtopost profile image41

Thanks maddie I found it after I posted the last message, Thanks again for your help.

2. kmackey32 profile image62

Thanks I wish that would have happened. Who the heck screams at people like that.

3. kmackey32 profile image62

Omg its been a bad day. I wasn't sure it it really has a smell or she meant it stinks because its loud. It has a modified muffler on it..

why its been bad day for you, any news from the officials.

Nope. Im going to call tomarrow because we are going to NC, thursday to my brothers till Sunday.

4. candice5 profile image58
    candice5posted 14 years ago

Hi I read it, thought it was good. I wrote about How to cover dyed roots, once as it was cosing me heaps to have them done at the Hairdressers. I just wrote down how I did it at home with product I brought from the hairdressers in Bulk, and got toldI wasn't a professional, and that people that followed my advise would end up with green roots.
    I stopped writing anything on that Site as everyone ran it down and that was whatever you wrote.
    Have a good day don't listen to knockers.

5. SweetiePie profile image82
    SweetiePieposted 14 years ago

When I shared some arts and crafts tips on Craigslist a year ago I had several people write some really, really rude comments.  However, I think people will say certain things online they would not say in public.  Also, those who say those things in public are usually frustrated with their own situation, so they take things out on others.

1. candice5 profile image58
      candice5posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Going to work at 12.00 today, so posting in a rush, Craigslist encourages the worst sort of people and it also encourages a pile of Spam, and e mail junk. They all have their own agendas.

Oh yes Ive heard many bad things about that site. There was a special on dateline one night where miners were using Graiglist for prostitution.

I am alrerady late this thing is addictive. That is gross. I thought Craigslist was posh free advertising, yuk that is really bad. I wrote a comment on yopur hair colour one.

oh yea cool. k

2. Ron Montgomery profile image60
        Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think it is inaccurate to say that Craigslist "encourages" rudeness, spam etc.  The site provides an invaluable public service and should not be held responsible for the postings of the misguided few any more than HubPages should be for similar problems.  Each site does an admirable job of providing forums for people to express themselves.

6. SweetiePie profile image82

I have not really spent much time on the Craiglist forum after seeing what people post there lol.  Quite a bit of spam and arguing about whose spam is better.

Prolly a good thing. lol

7. Uninvited Writer profile image80
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

I notice someone in the answers section here who is always giving insulting answers. It's true people say online what they would never dare to say to your face.

Im not going to ask who cuz everyone in here has been nothing but nice to me. lol An I like to keep it that way....

8. waynet profile image68
    waynetposted 14 years ago

People are people and some people are people, so when people are people they could be just people....

One day I had someone right in my face, saying that my ginger beard looked stupid....I laughed and he said I'm not joking...so I knocked him out!...some kind of beard racist...I hate that!

HAHA someday someones going to make me flip.

2. all_time_guy profile image61
      all_time_guyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Everybody is racist in some way.

1. waynet profile image68
        waynetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

True, but my beard does not indulge in racist behaviour, because it cannot talk at this present stage of beard evolution

2. Bredavies profile image60
        Bredaviesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

My friend was saying the samething today. I don't think thats true. Does anyone else agree with that statement?

9. kmackey32 profile image62

yea but some actually do say rude things in person. Look what the lady said to me at BK today. smile

10. SweetiePie profile image82

Actually there are many, many people on earth who are not racist at all.  I find blanket statements to be very problematic.

11. profile image0
    pgrundyposted 14 years ago

I think a lot of people were not taught manners or coping skills and are totally overwhelmed and self-absorbed so they lash out. This happened to me a couple of weeks ago and it's amazing how bad it feels when someone screams at you like that when you're basically minding your own business. It's a form of violence I think.

The internet feels anonymous so people say things here they would never say to your face. I don't think they even mean half of them, it's just some kind of cheap thrill. It's annoying though. I'm sorry that happened to you.

Seemed weird to me it was a lady about my moms age, prolly around 50 or so. I asked my mom if she would ever do that of course she said no. smile

12. SweetiePie profile image82

I was threatened with physical violence because some lady on the bus thought I was looking at her, when actuality I was just looking out the window.  I run pretty fast though, so I did not stick around to see what she said.

13. goodfriendiam profile image59
    goodfriendiamposted 14 years ago

The other day, my 16 mth old pulled down my blouse and my boob which was covered by my bra was exposed , in Wal-marts parking lot, and this woman looked at me, with dragon eyes, as if to say, well I never in a million years would have thought what the world was coming to....lol....I had a good mind to just whip out the whole thing, but the woman in me held back....lol

which company's undergarments you wear, i will sue that.

Interesting incident this. smile

1. goodfriendiam profile image59
        goodfriendiamposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Wal-mart special..lol..or is that bluelight special.

LOL blue word says it all. I think it should be bluelight special.

K-mart has the blue light specials.

If I would have seen that i would have giggled. lol

1. Misha profile image63

I guess this would be a normal reaction of a normal person smile

3. getpaidtopost profile image41

Did you get any snaps, would love to see wink lol

1. goodfriendiam profile image59
        goodfriendiamposted 14 years agoin reply to this

naughty, naughty...lol....for these are made for my lovers eyes only...and maybe the next lady who gives me those dragon eyes wink

Lucky lover, that's all I can say, O forgot lucky lesbian dragon eyes too. lol

14. RGraf profile image87
    RGrafposted 14 years ago

I think that a large part of it is that people are extremely selfish.  They feel that the world revolves around them.  I've had people cuss at me and give me the finger because I was going through a parking lot legally and they wanted to cross all the spaces.  I've had them shove me aside to get to the milk in case I had my eye on that one gallon. 

Thinking of the others around you has become outdated and discouraged I think through most of society.

15. Rochelle Frank profile image91
    Rochelle Frankposted 14 years ago

Oh, gosh-- maybe we are just getting too close together.
    Living in a rural area now just seems nicer. People realize they may need their neighbors someday-- and they help others.
    When we lived in the suburbs, it was a new street-- everone were first-timers and they shared experiences, help and advice.

1. Stacie L profile image89
      Stacie Lposted 14 years agoin reply to this

hey I think that is the answer...when I lived in metro NY and SE Florida,people were rude and always angry.....I think overcrowding naturally causes stress and bad behavior.
      I now live in a rural area and no one shouts or pushes in the stores...It's quite a change! smile

I don't live in a city at all. VERY small bradford PA, but it seems like everyone in this town is terrable.. One time I was over in the road to far, at a stop sign cuz there was a whole in the road and some lady hollered get the fuck over. lol

1. profile image0
          annvansposted 14 years agoin reply to this
          1. profile image0

lol...lordy b

16. Davinagirl3 profile image60
    Davinagirl3posted 14 years ago

Mean and rude people are one of two things: a. they are jealous, or b. they are very insecure and are taking out their self-loathing on others.  Sometimes they are both.

1. Misha profile image63

Davina, isn't jealousy a product of insecurity too? wink

1. Davinagirl3 profile image60
        Davinagirl3posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sure is!

Hmmm, maybe she was jealous of my car. smile it does get a lot of attention.

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74
            Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Maybe she was pissy coz it smelled funny, but some people like to share ALL they feel irregardless of what anyone else thinks

lol

1. profile image0

She was probably jealous of her blonde hair.

lol good one

17. profile image0
    annvansposted 14 years ago

I am sorry this happened to you, but the way you told the story was funny.  I was picturing it happen and laughed.  People can be rude, just laugh it off if possible.  If it was me, I woulda had a finger pointing back at em and cussin or gas the car so the fumes would choke em.

Well after the fact, my husband hollered back, fuck you lady. I told him to shut up. He said no, im not going to let people talk to me like that but yea I should have stepped on the gas...

1. profile image0

Yeah, I am not laughing at you though, it just sounds funny.  I always say people like that will get theirs one day.

Oh yea I know, Im kinda giggling myself at how stupid she acted now. lol

1. profile image0

Good, you deserve a laugh at her expense.

2. Ambition profile image60

nice to see aggression in you, that's the way, you are not eating their cereals then why you get away without replying, you should have noted her number and then have fun smile

18. kmackey32 profile image62

hmm next time I should just laugh at the person, ticks a person off when they don't get a rise outa someone..

19. profile image0

All this makes me think of the time I went into the post office and made a jackhole of myself.

I got some stamps in there and I usually always got them at the grocery store.  I got upset since I felt that the change that the machine in the post office gave me was incorrect.  I stood in a long line and the guy said "can I help you", I said " yes sir, I put a $20 bill in the machine and I got my stamps but the machine ripped me off by not giving me the correct change".  I said "the machine gave me back some weird looking quarters or tokens" and I showed them to him.  He was purple in the face and he said "those are susan b. anthony dollars"  He was holding a laugh back like you have never seen.  I felt like a fool and the whole line heard the conversation.  I just said "i guess that explains it then dont it".  I had forgotten about those susan b. anthony dollars since I hadn't seen them in years.  I felt like a giant jackhole. lol.

lol that's a funny one

20. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

I think people get mean , because the attention makes them feel 'special' then of course you get the guy whose pissed at his boss an takes it out on his wife ,half his size , or the other way round coz the boss has more control...

Road rage
    Supermarket rage

This lady ran in front of me to get her luggage off those revolving things, and in her haste jerked her elbow into my ribs, I said hey!! relax they come back around ,and she yelled ( god I can still hear her scream)...Get this woman off a me!!!( she was the one falling over and into people!)

ah! ah! omg! ..more yelling .for this stupid blue bag!!

I felt something rise up from within me , an whisper extend your right arm back like this ...an WHAM!

I felt my eyes narrow, then my sis said let it go, hell might be the only thing she picks up all night lol lol

21. profile image0

I got thrown out of a bar because someone had left a match on the counter that had been lit.  I touched it to see what it was and the waitress came over really fast and said "i will get that" and wiped it off.  Next thing ya know a guy comes and sits beside me saying he saw me doing drugs on the bar.  I thought he was kiddn.  Needless to say, they called the police and drug me out of the bar and searched my purse and all.  Then said I still couldnt go back in there since they didnt want me in there and still believed I was doing drugs.  I dont know what drug a match looks like.  Strange rude stuff going on.  I told them that I dang sure didnt wanna go back in there anyhow.

22. kmackey32 profile image62

omg what do I do when someone is going through my hubs and posing rude and mean things for no reason? This person just said, its sad and pathetic that im a old wrinkly lady that thinks I look as young as my daughter!!!! grrr

1. profile image0

I would sure report that one.  People can be rude.

23. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

ignore. it comes with the territory smile

Oh, and you can always mark them as spam, too smile

They can't get in trouble Misha?

OOOOH ok maybe they can get kicked of the site?

24. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

I edited my reply above smile

25. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

With enough comments marked as spam every new comment will go to spam automatically. Their hubscore will be severely hit, too smile

Well they had no pic not hubs and not sure about a score. I do know it was the same person that changed there name to comment on 2 different hubs. I'm no dummy they were typed in bold the same style letters.

26. kmackey32 profile image62

darn it. I already deleted it forever. But next time ill know. I guess im bringing out the evil in everyone today. lol

27. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

I would just shut everything down and go get some sleep, if I had such a day smile

yea I guess I should for the best.. smile but just so you know ill be offline for a couple days starting thursday. My brother is giving me a car real cheap. The bank gave me some money for it. Tacked on the loan I already had since Ive never missed a payment...smile

28. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Congrats smile

And drive safe, so we can see you back smile

Yea im going to sell my dodge stealth, i think, for the right price anyhow...

ok i'll try. gotta drive bout 10 hours. yucky. im excited tho, this car is sweet. My brother takes care of his cars and its a southern car. Never seen a winter.

29. kmackey32 profile image62

yea i know it!!!!

You know how you said somewhere, I can't find it now that your stuff was getting to Page 1 real quick, are they using the Comments on your Hubs to get themselves noticed. Like with the Page Counts, Then I suppose they would get m ore traffic. I don't fully get it, but people seem to link to do that. So are you maybe giving them a free ride to page one. Plus you are popular on here, I was just thinking.
      I never had anything nasty said, to me until I built up my writing on the other (won't name it) Site, and then they all seemed to be being tacky and nasty, usually stupid comments.

30. profile image0
    isis_dreams2002posted 14 years ago

they are no different from bullies they thinks they can say do do what ever they like with no come back on them as they are better and know it all

31. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

That sounds like a description of yourself usmanali. Cut & paste, ad nausea from a lot of hateful crap you have been fed since your life begun, and no ability to see anything else.

similar is the case with you. You grown up in NUDISM which deprived you of the ability to swallow reason, logic, evidence and respect.

I think the lady that started this Topic, was askin about rudeness and meaness, that looks where this is going, is that the story

2. earnestshub profile image81
        earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Maybe I grew up in what you consider nudity.
        I grew up with religion, peace, and did not consider people nude if I could see more than their eyes! I grew up in a tolerant multi-racial country where we have every nationality living in peace. Don't give me your stats on rape and murder.We have a free press and men do not ogle women like you religious fanatics do.We see womens bodies every day.The large majority of our country is law abiding, and when they are not the whole world knows. You quote statistics gathered from a free country and then use them to ridicule? We get to see and talk about all that happens, we do not deny things happen in our country and then s**tcan everyone else as you do. You have no freedom. you answer to a maniac god.

1. profile image0
          Sidney Rayneposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Don't know about anyone else...but your place of childhood sounds rather serene....I must give it a visit at some point. Whenever I run around naked here people look at me odd....some chase me...and then I end up in the back of a squad car with a baton....hey you get the point. wink

2. usmanali81 profile image61

The problem is you see all of their body in BIKINIS, it's not the case of just more than their eyes. And ok, i will not give you the stats but the rapes and molestation especially at your workplaces (as you agree) are due to WHAT ???

You call it a free country, RUBBISH, fully controlled by the think tanks of Zionists and Freemasons who belong to secret societies and clubs. Also the so called Muslim countries have got their leadership in the form of HONORARY MASONS who are counted as their allies because they are all one in their shared humanist dogma.

Finally, yes you have got freedom and that's the reason you people excel in crimes and rapes etc especially USA (as per your own stats, agreed by you as well).

By the way Australia is the declared capital of filthy homosexuals.

1. earnestshub profile image81

Australia is the capital of homosexuality? I am so proud! As I said Australia is a tolerant non-discrimatory country, where we all have access to the information about our crime.A self repairing system with open systems of government. You are way off target if you think that Australia is a bad country. I love the fact that I can have coffee with a friend without caring or even bothering to know their sexuality. We do not care here, not homophobic you see.

1. Pamda Man profile image59

earnesthub, forget about usmanali81. He's obviously trying to get on everybody's nerves in order to seek attention.

poor earnest....what has he ever done to you?

LOL

i am knocking up his skull

you are right of course.
                I think people are mean and rude for many reasons.Sometimes because:
                1. Thick as a plank.
                2. Think they ready know everything, and don't need facts screwing it up.
                3. Only read back 2 posts and missed the thread title.
                4. Have an inherent propensity to seek attention of either type, positive or negative.
                5. They are trolls looking for reactive posts.

You missed a 'think'. tongue

Thanks my friend, and thank goodness for the edit button!

2. Pamda Man profile image59

NO!!! Trolls are very noble and intelligent creatures. usmanlidude cannot even be regarded as a fail troll. He's more of a spammer. Perhaps a spammer is even better than him. Ah, yes! He's a flamethrower.

Yes, i know you are proud of filthiness,

you are proud of multicolor and multiflavour dildos,

you are proud of your teenagers losing virginity no matter by rape or sex,

you are proud of the number of crimes and rapes

and you are proud to compete in these cruelties with America and Europe.

You are proud of butchering innocents in Iraq and Afghanistan. 

You are proud of the illegitimacy rate of the capital of homosexuals

and you are proud of competing in bastardism with USA and Europe.

I GIVE A CLAP FOR YOUR TOLERANCE ... VERY WELL ... KEEP IT UP.

1. profile image0
                wordscribe41posted 14 years agoin reply to this

The panda was right, big explosion of nonsense.  http://midlifeslices.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/explosion-finger.jpg

That's the thing you normally get while being molested lol lol

1. profile image0

Na... I was thinking it should be your new avatar. It would suit you much better than your headless one, actually.  Although, Fierycj might get pissed.

2. mulder profile image67
                mulderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Has  the Doctor  checked  your medications level  I think  they   need  to be increased  ?

1. profile image0

I know, he won't take medication.  I've tried.  So, yes, his dose is WAY too low now.  I've recommended some excellent antipsychotics, too.  Very reasonably priced, excellent quality, heck, even ships from the good ol' U-S-of-A.

why ... TRUTH IS BITING YOU .. ha

1. mulder profile image67

You make laugh  you wouldnt know the truth  even if you bite  on the arse  lol

3. profile image0

YEAH, Australia.  So glad to hear how open-minded it is.  One of the reasons I love Portland, OR is how open-minded and gay-friendly it is.  Even the mayor of our city is gay.  If I ever move out of the country, I know where I'm going.

what an open mindedness ... LOL it's too open for the evil to sit in and abuse.

We have had gay officials including a State Premier who was openly gay 35 years ago. He is still highly regarded as he moved art and openness about homosexuality in to this century. Well read and a fine food critic he was a wonderful gentleman and honored world-wide for his humanitarian stance.

1. profile image0

Wow, 35 years ago, now that's impressive.  Go, Australia!

2. profile image0

I'm concerned, usman.  http://carddeli.com/images/card_art/well7.jpg

3. mulder profile image67

What a  load of BS   as  a born and bred   Aussie  I take  offence to that  Australia  is a lucky country because we treat people with respect  regardless who they are   not some  country  who is filled with  hate  and fear   of everything they do   Im straight guy   married  3 kids  and yes I  know some gay men  who are freinds  of mine   I think  you  should get some full facts before  you shoot  you mouth of again .

No don't take offence....... usmanicrap is going to blow again...

4. darkside profile image66
            darksideposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think you'll find the filthy ones are only a small percentage of an otherwise neat, tidy and clean population of homosexuals.

32. profile image0
    Sidney Rayneposted 14 years ago

Not sure if I care to venture down the Freemason route that seems to have entered this topic...but to comment on the initial subject...

People that act in these manners are more often than not simply insecure...you would think there would inherently be a larger degree of complexity behind their motives...but people that have a low self esteem feel that they must compensate for their own shortcomings by burying others.

Inevitably their negative actions only dig a deeper ditch for their already low self esteem to reside in...truly a sad commentary in and of itself.

33. profile image0

There seems to be an agenda here...hmmmm.....

34. earnestshub profile image81

Sydney, I spent my childhood in the Australian bush, and it was serene.I moved to our second largest city as an adult. Still serene!

Peace at last, been a few days since I got nagged. That last Joker has just made me spill beer on my keyboard.

35. profile image0

Nice...never been to Australia....would love to visit though at some point though...New Zealand as well.

Australia is fairly flat, but we do have very dense mountains, just not very high or a lot of them. New Zealand on the other hand is breathtaking mountain views laid on!
      The people are similar in my view. Easy going in the main.

36. AsherKade profile image58
    AsherKadeposted 14 years ago

i CAN'T BELIVE THIS HAS GOTTEN SO MANY RESPONSES....

1. rastrother profile image40
      rastrotherposted 14 years agoin reply to this

me neither. smile

Hmmm..?? um

37. Pamda Man profile image59
    Pamda Manposted 14 years ago

kmackey, can I use your incident as an example? And what title should I give my hub?

38. Pamda Man profile image59

Oh no, wordscribe is falling into usmanlidude's traps.

Nah, she'll be alright, she eats these fundamentalists for breakfast!

poor earnest...

2. profile image0

It's funny, they taste just like chicken.  Who'da thunk?

That sounds like the voice of experience alright!

39. Lady_E profile image63
    Lady_Eposted 14 years ago

Best thing to do is ignore them. That way, they don't get to you. smile

40. earnestshub profile image81

Do you hate every single human except yourself? The whole world is your enemy?

41. Pamda Man profile image59

I think I'm gonna write a poem.

There's a guy on HubPages,
    Namely usmanali81,
    He has been trying for ages,
    But he never had won.

So he went on to flame
    On earnesthub,
    To see if he could be blamed.
    But he failed to do so, so he went down to the pub.

He got drunk, oh so very drunk,
    He had no idea whether it was day or night,
    And he went on HubPages to funk
    Everyone in his sight.

The next day he woke,
    He found the forum in flames,
    And he thought it was a very big joke,
    And he finally started his game.

And he went ROFL,
    And he did the LMAO,
    But he failed to foresee the storm roaring,
    That was going to come about.

Usmanali81
    Who was now advertising Allah,
    Had no idea what he had done,
    Would make him be sent off to Guatemala.

And finally that day came,
    'Allah' came down and laughed,
    Usmanali81 was banished and so ashamed,
    But in fact it was the HubPages staff.

And once again the day was saved,
    By the administrators of Hubpages,
    And everyone behaved,
    In the following ages.

Panda Man © July 2009

how in hell did I miss this? Great work!

2. profile image0

Oops, I liked it, too.  Sorry you felt ignored.

42. earnestshub profile image81

usmanali their is no truth from you. Just religion.

43. Pamda Man profile image59

Hey, why isn't anyone paying attention to my poem? sad

1. mulder profile image67

Whoops  sorry  great poem  keep  up the great work pandaman .

44. Pamda Man profile image59

There's more, I'm not finished. tongue It's fairly satirical.

I can see that Panda man!

45. earnestshub profile image81

We are running out of people that usmanali approves of. I do not think there are any people left except himself!

46. profile image0
    mtsi1098posted 14 years ago

do not let the actions of other people ruin your day...

47. Pamda Man profile image59

Done! big_smile Hope you like it!

There's a guy on HubPages,
    Namely usmanali81,
    He has been trying for ages,
    But he never had won.

So he went on to flame
    On earnesthub,
    To see if he could be blamed.
    But he failed to do so, so he went down to the pub.

He got drunk, oh so very drunk,
    He had no idea whether it was day or night,
    And he went on HubPages to funk
    Everyone in his sight.

The next day he woke,
    He found the forum in flames,
    And he thought it was a very big joke,
    And he finally started his game.

And he went ROFL,
    And he did the LMAO,
    But he failed to foresee the storm roaring,
    That was going to come about.

Usmanali81
    Who was now advertising Allah,
    Had no idea what he had done,
    Would make him be sent off to Guatemala.

And finally that day came,
    'Allah' came down and laughed,
    Usmanali81 was banished and so ashamed,
    But in fact it was the HubPages staff.

And once again the day was saved,
    By the administrators of Hubpages,
    And everyone behaved,
    In the following ages.

Panda Man © July 2009

Good poem!! I guess we will have to do with a cut and paste from usmanali smile

48. HoopSkirtMan profile image60
    HoopSkirtManposted 14 years ago

Life can be more enjoyable once you stop being an uptight jerk.  Put on a hoop skirt and some lipstick and come on a picnic with me!

49. usmanali81 profile image61
    usmanali81posted 14 years ago

i want to laugh big_smile lol lol lol lol

1. profile image0

Please do, it's good for you.  Laughter is the best medicine, you know.

oh really ... it seems you take this medicine often along with others.

Well you are funny!

2. Uninvited Writer profile image80
      Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Will you please stop trying to take over every thread?

He's taking control because there are many people like you who want to argue against him. You all just fall into his traps....

Pamda you do the same thing lol

I didn't. I quit arguing with him after a while and I even wrote a poem. lol

Hey forums are for discussions ,banter,shootin the breeze, b/s and jellybeans ,its all good smile

We all type words coz we want someone to read 'em ,right wink

Qft. That's why I write poems. Panda poetry.

2. Eaglekiwi profile image74

He probably just lonely UW ,think I would be too walking round without my head on!

why ... is it the truth which hurts you ???

He is looking for a friend who does not fit inside the following list of people he hates so far.

Rubbishists,evolutionists, atheists, capitalists, materialists, socialists, humanists, zionists, freemasons, nudists, bikini clad people, homosexuals, transsexuals, bisexuals, Australians, Americans, and Europeans, Albert Einstein, Oscar Wild, Charles Darwin, Mark Twain, Madonna (female freemason} All music stars, film stars, and I feel sure I have missed many.Oh yes, Christians and Jews.

I cannot believe this, I thought it was de javue'. He was doing this to this Post last night as well.It is as far removed from the subject as is possible to get, Perhaps not, he is being mean and nasty, perhaps those keywords draw him in (The mind boggles)words drew him here yet again. Bizarre!

These people exist because you keep on responding to his stupid posts, which makes you stupid as well.

Well anyone that can only retaliate with this Comment, I wouldn't waste my breath on, But to anyone here that thinks I am stupid as well I simply looked saw his name and couldn't believe he was at it again.

Simple method to get rid of these idiots. Just SHUT UP!

Then you take a leaf out of your book and do likewise.

Nah, he just hunts in forums to spread his bile.

IT IS TOTALLY ON THE SUBJECT. Look at the following. My reply was simply to the Poster but after that you people started bashing me with ignorant comments and the first one was Sandra.

kmackey32 wrote:
              Ok so I took my daughter to burger king today and we were in the drive threw and this lady pulls up right next to me, leans her head out the window and screams, your fucken car stinks!! giving me the finger as she drove by. Then today I get on one of my hubs, the coloring hair one, and someone wrote a rude comment saying everyone who left comments needed to see an eye doctor. I just don't understand some people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

usmanali81 wrote:
              That's what i usually talk about. All these ISM based deceptive dogmas propagated by Freemasons and Humanists just removed respect and care from the whole world.

You are so far of the subject stick( So unless you want to talk about smelly cars, colouring your hair or mean and nasty people take it to the religious Forums, this is my last request for you to do so, or I am going to report you.

smile do it if this cures your disease.

1. JonTutor profile image60
                    JonTutorposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You gotta worry about yourself.... you're seriously loony. lol

50. Pamda Man profile image59

Hey, I posted the poem on a hub! Should I change the picture?

Maybe I shouldn't because his avatar doesn't show his head, so he may indeed look like that. big_smile

1. profile image0

Yeah, you could get him in trouble for showing his face.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)