jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (22 posts)

Who was your first crush ? (names aren't necessary)

1. Davinagirl3 profile image61
    Davinagirl3posted 7 years ago

My first crush was in kindergarten.  His name was Monty.  I thought he was the cutest little chubby cheeked boy in the world.  I was so shy, I never told him, but our mom's knew so I am sure his mom told him.  Nothing ever came of it, except I asked him to be my square dance partner in the 2nd grade and he accepted.  I was so happy.  I guess he was my crush all through grade school, but we were never boyfriend/girlfriend.  After that, I had a huge crush on Armand Asante.  I went from a little boy to an old man.

1. dohn121 profile image87
      dohn121posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Jackpot!  This is exactly what i wanted to hear!.yikessmile

2. Harvey Stelman profile image60
      Harvey Stelmanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I fell hard for a nurse when I was in the incubator.

2. Ambition profile image73
    Ambitionposted 7 years ago

my first crush as at age nearly 8 with a beautiful chick named
    sabrina when she taught me how to learn the poems and boy i had a crush on her for 6 months. I can't forgot this.

smile

3. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Replying to the rule breaking thread, you encourage OP to continue breaking rules. smile

Davinagirl3posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I just wanted to take a little trip down memory lane.  D'oh! I got lured! lol

1. Misha profile image75
        Mishaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Sure. smile As long as you know what you are doing. wink

4. dohn121 profile image87
    dohn121posted 7 years ago

I no understand.hmmneutral

Your post is soliciting your hub.  Misha busted you on it.  I still enjoyed my thinking about Monty... and Armand.

Sorry, as I really thought it was okay.  On the hubchallenge forum, we posted them there and yesterday I posted hubs that I wanted comments on.  Until you and Misha pointed it out, I seriously had no clue.  Thanks.  I took down the link, BTW.

1. Misha profile image75
          Mishaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

LOL there was no need to remove the whole post, removing the link would have done it smile

Better to be safe than sorry.neutral  Thanks for tongue lashing.smile

5. dohn121 profile image87
    dohn121posted 7 years ago

I think that's legal. wink

6. BrianFanslau profile image60
    BrianFanslauposted 7 years ago

My first real crush I was in kindergarten and the little girl who road the small country bus to school with me would always play tag and hide and go seek with would always smile at me with her big blue eyes and sandy blonde hair smile

7. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

My first crush was also in kindergarten. I used to tell my mom I was in love with the kid with the big ears. We moved to a neighboring town a year or two later. I met up with him again in high school and we started dating. We were inseparable soulmates for years.

Anyhoo, we both went off to college and drifted apart. But the weird thing is that I wound up marrying a guy that looked identical to him (only my crush was the dark Italian while hubby was light German -- other than that, identical), both of their names were Robert Edward and both had the exact same birthdate!

8. 0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

When the doctor pulled me out by my nutz. Ouch!

9. hersame profile image80
    hersameposted 7 years ago

My first crush was this kid named Chris in kindergarten...I think I was five. 
    We kissed too and it was really damn gross.

He's gay now.  I hope I had nothing to do with that.

10. 0
    isis_dreams2002posted 7 years ago

the person i had my first crush on was paul in college as before that i was not realy intersted in boys

11. Pamda Man profile image60
    Pamda Manposted 7 years ago

I have a crush on someone I didn't have any feeling towards her. Half a year ago, someone blamed me and spread the news that I had a crush on her, which wasn't true. And then a few months later, I don't know what happened to me. I suddenly had some feeling towards her, this is a phenomenon I could not explain myself either. I still find it hard to believe.

(Oh, she's hot. big_smile In case you were wondering.)

12. world of the wise profile image24
    world of the wiseposted 7 years ago

I was 3 months old, she was a daughter of our neigbor

13. martinrocks_88 profile image75
    martinrocks_88posted 7 years ago

She was my class mate from kinder garden to 5th grade...after that we changed schools and couldn't meet after that...

working