jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Is it better to Delete a hub when it's course has run?

1. Michael Willis profile image78
    Michael Willisposted 7 years ago

I have a hub, "Billy Mays has Died." The news is now history. I later posted another hub Updated---Funeral. I would like to combine some info from both into a  Billy Mays Tribute now. ,
    SO as to Not double info, I am wondering from you fellow hubbers if it would be better for me to make the Tribute Hub and delete the others? (maybe even on one of them for a short time point visitors to the Tribute hub?)

I am sure I would lose the number of views from these posts, but the death and funeral has passed and would like to make a more updated one now.

2. sunforged profile image74
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

I dont see any purpose in deleting the hub, some may suggest it in an attempt to control their overall hubscore, but I would simply link my relative hubs together and let them grow.

1. Michael Willis profile image78
      Michael Willisposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks.    I have seen on hubs that people link together with the little yellow arrows; one to the right and other to the left.....How do people do that?

1. yoshi97 profile image89
        yoshi97posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Under My Account, select groups, create a group, then move the hubs into that group that you want in that group.

3. Michael Willis profile image78
    Michael Willisposted 7 years ago

Thanks...got the link now!

4. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

I don't delete hubs. Just let them sit there. Someone may do a search on Billy Mays two years from now. And there you are!

working