jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Need More Fans

1. honey175 profile image60
    honey175posted 7 years ago

I would like to get more Fans to my Hubpages. what to do? Please let me know.

1. cynthiaalise profile image60
      cynthiaaliseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Participating in forums is one way.  Another is to find similar stories and comment on them.  I fan anyone that fan's me because I want to return the favor and get their links.

1. San Diego DJ profile image60
        San Diego DJposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Great idea. Reciprocation is always a great way to show appreciation. I am truly a fan of anyone that adds themselves to my fan list, because if you're interested in me that makes me interested in you!

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
          Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Just don't be offended if not everyone returns the favour.  A fan is a fan, not a friend - I'm not going to join a fan club unless I'm genuinely interested in the person's writing, and there are a lot of Hubbers who take the same attitude.

2. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

Everyone had great suggestions. Another way to get more fans is to write more hubs.  Give us something more to be a fan of.  You only have two Indian aunties hubs that you've published in 6 months.  Not sure why you really posted this thread here unless you're planning to join the HubChallenge and we have threads already open for that.

3. jayb23 profile image73
    jayb23posted 7 years ago

Write more hubs which are appealing, participate in formus, comment on other people's work and dont expect too much from others. If someone is genuinely interested he/she will beocme fan. Cheers

4. Pamda Man profile image62
    Pamda Manposted 7 years ago

Asking for fan is not a very good way of getting fans.

5. world of the wise profile image25
    world of the wiseposted 7 years ago

Thank you man, i was about to ask for fans since i have zero. but i will not since you have said its good though i will gald welcome my first fan

1. world of the wise profile image25
      world of the wiseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

i skiped a not before the good,

6. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 7 years ago

You don't need fans.

The internet is made up of millions of pages that don't have fans. They're written for an audience of readers who usually find the page due to a backlink because someone else has thought it's quality or it's been indexed by a search engine and searched for by a human.

That's what you want. Outside traffic. Real people.