jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (16 posts)

hubchalenge make you money???

1. bisnis2009 profile image9
    bisnis2009posted 7 years ago

yea off course, exactly it's make money fro Google adsense.

1. darkside profile image84
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

This is the second nonsensical thread I've seen of yours in this sub-forum.

You might be better off posting them somewhere else.

1. waynet profile image47
        waynetposted 7 years ago in reply to this

He probably heard somewhere that forum posting increases traffic, but to copied content....!?!

1. darkside profile image84
          darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I spoke too soon about it being the second. All four posts are complete nonsense.

1. waynet profile image47
            waynetposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Which leads me to believe he has more than likely copied and pasted someone elses forum posts...lol

1. Trekkiemelissa profile image79
              Trekkiemelissaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I actually used duplicate checker to see were they were coming from.  They are coming from all over the web and most of them are blogs.

2. Pamda Man profile image60
      Pamda Manposted 7 years ago in reply to this

OH! I remember you. You are the guy with a hubscore of 1 and plaigarizing all the time! Tell me, how did you do it? I mean, I wouldn't have the nerves to copy 192 hubs from other sites. I have too many better things to do. sad You are so lucky...

3. blue dog profile image80
      blue dogposted 7 years ago in reply to this

wow.  seems like there are more of you out here than one would expect.  maybe a policy update is in order.  on the site for two weeks, and it's amazing to discover what is allowed here, without accountability.

2. Pamda Man profile image60
    Pamda Manposted 7 years ago

Why did you answer your own question?

3. 0
    Ghost32posted 7 years ago

Hunh.  Have to admit I don't quite get it; did I miss something?  The Hubchallenge (as far as I've been able to ascertain) amounts to a group effort to crank out Hubs on a consistent basis.  It doesn't exist to make money per se.

True, a lot of us could use more than an extra penny or two, so we do enable AdSense on our Hubs...but I haven't seen any requirement for Hubchallengers to do that.

Now, will the average Hubber make more money if he/she writes  more Hubs?  Most likely.  One can hope.  So there would be / is a CORRELATION between the Hubchallenge and making money.

However, one of the first principles we were taught in one of my college classes is that:

So, NO, the Hubchallenge is not specifically "make money fro Google adsense"...but if I (for example) write more and better Hubs and as a RESULT make more money, that's a good thing.

4. bgpappa profile image81
    bgpappaposted 7 years ago

The goal as I understand it is to increase google and other search engine traffic to Hubpages by increase productivity.  That in turn brings more earnings.

So far, my traffic has increased from search engines and I have seen an increase in earnings.

5. NYMiskovic profile image85
    NYMiskovicposted 7 years ago

OUCH!  You guys are tough.  I like it : )

No reason to beat around the bush I guess.  Tell em like it is and maybe they'll get the hint.

6. cynthiaalise profile image61
    cynthiaaliseposted 7 years ago

I don't think it is to make money, but a click doesn't hurt.

7. Bakari Chavanu profile image61
    Bakari Chavanuposted 7 years ago

I'm just really getting started with HubPages, so I can't honestly vouch for how much money it can generate for your work. I am though impressed with the amount of support that is given on this site. Get-rich fast schemes are all over the net, but HubPages doesn't seem like one of those schemes.

I'm doing the challenge because I want to build my skills as a freelance writer, which means writing on a daily basis instead of waiting for inspiration or some big opportunity to arise. And while 30 hubs may only bring you a few dollars from the start, there's no other way you're gonna make money in this process without producing hubs or articles. That much we do know.

It also seems to meet the net has already arrived as the main source for information for lots of people. So as a freelancer, I need to learn how to take advantage of online media. HubPages seems to be a way to do that.

8. Ms._Info profile image74
    Ms._Infoposted 7 years ago

The purpose of the original hubchallenge that was started by Courtney Tuttle back in May was to make money.  He was conducting an experiment to see how much money he could make if he cranked out 100 hubs and created backlinks for each hub.

9. Ryan Hupfer profile image81
    Ryan Hupferposted 7 years ago

Oh goodness, another random thread by this guy.

Say hello to the closed forum fairy!

*ting* (hits forum post with wand)

CLOSED. smile

Closed to reply