jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

delete hub or repair it

1. forlan profile image59
    forlanposted 7 years ago

i see few of my hubs is poor traffic. Should i delete it and then make new one. or alternatively, i repair the bad hubs by adding new capsules and correct the text.

1. beautyrose profile image61
      beautyroseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

wow forlan you have 113 hubs though I havent read your hubs yet. Me i find it hard to just make hubs I see to eat that I make informative hubs.

2. guidebaba profile image60
      guidebabaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Repairing them is a good idea. Add some more useful content and links. Make it automatically updated with your own RSS and the News Capsule.

2. yoshi97 profile image88
    yoshi97posted 7 years ago

If the hub scores are above 40, repair them. If below 40, cull them and promise yourself to do better with your next series of hubs. smile

1. forlan profile image59
      forlanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

thank yoshi, your explanation is clear

2. Pamda Man profile image61
      Pamda Manposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I've had hubs that went down to 25 for the first week. Then they rocketed up to 93 at the second week and now it's stable at the 75+.

3. expectus profile image87
    expectusposted 7 years ago

I would also look at the URL's you chose for each hub, maybe they need to be optimized so you would have to delete and redo it or you should keep it if you managed to get a good keyword into your url that matches your hub topic.

goodluck smile

4. bgpappa profile image85
    bgpappaposted 7 years ago

Repair them. I don't believe in deleting a hub that you gave full effort to.  As for me, my first hubs are not doing that well.  This is because they show that I was new and didn't know what I was doing.  After I am done with the challenge, I am going to repair each and every one of them.  The thoughts were good, the execution not too much.  But there is something to work with.

Good luck

1. Pamda Man profile image61
      Pamda Manposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I agree.

working