jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

1. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 7 years ago

A couple of nights ago I asked my son to wake me up when he was getting up the next morning. His alarm is set for around 6am and I get up 6:30am, but my Palm battery was flat the night before.

I was dreaming at the time, not exactly sure what I was saying in the dream but when my son woke me I said quite audibly "numerous!". big_smile

This morning was freaky though. I was going to sleep in after having a busy day yesterday and I woke up and the last thing I remember in my dream was a digital read out that said 8:19am.

I was like "wow, that's weird".

So I get up, put on my warm comfy ugg boots (it's winter downunder) and walk downstairs. First thing I do as I get into the home office is look at the clock. And it's 8:20am!

I told my wife about it and she has suggested I dream up the Powerball numbers. big_smile

1. martinrocks_88 profile image76
      martinrocks_88posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hey darkside,maybe god is preparing you for some special mission lol

2. 0
      sandra rinckposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Sounds to me like you got a pretty good bio clock. big_smile  Not too weird when you think of it really.

I used to wake up before my music alarm clock with songs in my head, then my alarm would go off, and viola!  The song...

2. 0
    Sidney Rayneposted 7 years ago

I have had something similar happen as well....had a dream where it was 4:44....the next night I looked over at the clock and guess what it read...4:44.

For the following few days I saw 3:33...5:55...11:11 and 2:22..in no particular order.

Granted these sightings were not the only time I looked over at the clock...just so happened I caught a combination such is listed at least once a day for almost a week.

What does it mean? Who the hell knows...could be a subconscious stream from the dream world....could just be blind odds.