jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (16 posts)

HI FROM brenda

1. 0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago

HI in a hotel machine eating money... move went well... just got myself a job in nursing home hooray, close to home

Missing you all soooooooooooooo much... hope to be back on line tuesday... will come back here monday any messages put under the same sky on my profile page... love you all and miss you sob sob xxxxxxx BRENDA

1. 0
      ralwusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Good for you Brenda, and best of life to ya. CC

2. 0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago

SPEAK SOON...... I WILL KEEP TYPING TIL MONEY GOES.... JUST WALKED IN TO A NURSING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF AND SEE IF I COULD GET WORK.an old lady took me by the hand and was calling me mum... the manager looked impressed and offered me some work covering for a sick leave next week..... nobody knows how much I NEED a job , so though Mark would disagree god is looking after me xxxxxxx my house is sooooo arty... it has a directors chair, Fiery would love it, owner is an actress... I have been doing my typing ready to transfer on to here... all about english writers.... wait til you see the next few hubs.... you will know I have not been distracted by forums... even if i do brag myself... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx bye for now

1. fierycj profile image84
      fierycjposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes Yes, You're using the same charm you used to woo me on the others, huh. I'll get jealous, and consume away all my adversaries! smile hey, Bren, happy for ya. I'll holla at you from behind the scene - you know, in a directorial way. smile

3. 0
    dennisemattposted 7 years ago

HI Brenda!! SO glad the move is over. try to stop eating money, it isnt good for you.  smile

1. getpaidtopost profile image61
      getpaidtopostposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes I agree, eating money gives bad indigestion, :LOL:

4. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

Good luck, Brenda.  The move's taken care of; so the job matter can't be far behind.   smile

5. blondepoet profile image79
    blondepoetposted 7 years ago

Oh hi Brenda got your little Forum deck chair all decked out for you, Miss u!!!!! ZHope you are having wonderful visions of Archibald while you are gone. Love ya bud. xox

6. blondepoet profile image79
    blondepoetposted 7 years ago

7. Shalini Kagal profile image81
    Shalini Kagalposted 7 years ago

Hi there - good for you! Missed you!

8. 0
    isis_dreams2002posted 7 years ago

wtg brenda and hope to see you back soon

9. 0
    Ghost32posted 7 years ago

Hey Brenda,

Sorry it took me 18 hours to find this thread.  Blondepoet's got your chair ready.  About all we can add are a few leftover Ritz Roast Veggie crackers, but you're welcome to 'em.

10. countrywomen profile image77
    countrywomenposted 7 years ago

Brenda- Please accept my best wishes. smile

11. VioletSun profile image68
    VioletSunposted 7 years ago

Brenda: I am so happy to hear the good news, congrats on both you job and artsy home. Sounds nice. smile

12. Lady_E profile image82
    Lady_Eposted 7 years ago

Nice to hear from you Brenda.  I'm glad things are looking up for you and may it continue to.

Best Wishes, E.

13. ngureco profile image86
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

Good for you, Brenda. God is with you. He is the one who gives and He is the one who takes.