jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

1. elb22 profile image61
    elb22posted 7 years ago

I know thiss sounds stupid but do you have to write a completely new hub everytime you have a new topic.  I thought that you set up a hub and then post new articles on it. how else would a hub become popular?  Or drive traffic?  So many hubs are posted that a hub posted this morning isn't even viewable on the hub topic pages by nightfall.  Please let me know if there is a solution because I can't see going through the ridiculous process of setting up affilliations every time you post a new hub?

2. Mac Mission profile image60
    Mac Missionposted 7 years ago

first you are most welcome to hubpages. Yes you have to post new hubs every time.New hub is nothing about new post.

3. Pennie Packard profile image79
    Pennie Packardposted 7 years ago

Think of it as each hub being another entry point for internet users to find you and read your articles. Sort of like a website with a lot of different pages through which readers can find your site.

4. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 7 years ago
  5. Lisa HW profile image84
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

Whether or not any Hub is immediately visible changes.  Being new isn't the only reason a Hub gets a little "front page".   I don't know if you've just chosen "new-person" words, but you don't have to set up affiliates with each new Hub.  You set up which affiliates you want to have on your Hubs when you sign up and get the affiliate numbers.  After that, Google ads go on automatically; and the only thing you have to do (if you want to) is select which Amazon/eBay products you may want featured on your Hub

If a Hub becomes popular it's because it gets a lot of traffic, which comes when people search for the subject, end up at your Hub, and stay.  Comments on your Hub (by readers) will increase activity/visibility.