jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Hello from Istanbul

1. 0
    L. Andrew Marrposted 7 years ago

Hello all hubbers

Yes I am on holıday and my tıme ıs nearly up on thıs computer. I just thought I would leave a quıck note to say that I have alot to say about thıs place (especıally how rubbısh thıs hotel ıs) when I get back so expect alot of travel wrıtıng when I get back.

Also I would lıke to say cheers to everyone who has vısıted and read by hubs whıle I am away.

I would also lıke to apologıse for the bad grammar ın thıs forum post sınce I cannot fınd the any frıggıng punctuatıon on thıs turkısh computer.

Lıke I saıd I wıll wrıte alot of hubs when I get back about thıs place...not to mentıon some new poetry.

The only reason I am statıng thıs ın a forum post ıs because I cannot get onto anythıng else on thıs computer.

1. fierycj profile image87
      fierycjposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ha ha ha. You sure you gonna have fun in that shitty hotel with their shitty computers! You kill me, man! Instanbul for heaven's sake! That's friggin' Turkey, man!

2. 0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

Istanbul is one of my favourite places, has a really good vibe to it. Have fun!

3. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

Istanbul is one of the most beautiful and interesting cities I have ever been to.

4. 0
    L. Andrew Marrposted 7 years ago

I return...and shall presently go about posting up blogs.