Google Rankings ? - Confused Newbie

1. Summers MacKenzie profile image60
    Summers MacKenzieposted 7 years ago

I posed a first hub a few days ago and within hours the title and key words  were searchable on Google and getting high rankings on fist or second page of search results using the title / keywords as the search string.

At that time as a newbie with first hub the affiliate links were inactive.

On day 2 I had activated the affiliate accounts and links for Adsense and Amazon and from that point on it seems my hub has beocme invisible to Google. Even putting in the full title, hub pages and my name in the search box doens't yield a hit on Google anymore.

Why can't the hub be found in Google now and is it anything to do with the fact the affiliate links are now active or is that just a co-incidence ?

I am worried that if Google searches don't find the page any more that no one will read the posting or follow any affiliate links / advertising. Any help form those more experienced is much appreciated.

Summmers MacKenzie.

2. kephrira profile image59
    kephriraposted 7 years ago

Google seems to like new content at the moment. It definitely won't drop because of the affiliate links, and if you get a good position straight off like that then it's pretty likely that if you get a few links it will go back up to a good position.