jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

I Have Completed My 30 HUBS!!

1. Mubin123 profile image79
    Mubin123posted 7 years ago

Tooke me a total of 10 days.  I started a bit earlier than everyone else.

Here are some stats:

Start: July 21st
    Finish: July 31st

Start Traffic: 0
    Finish Traffic: 3866

I have made a post about the search engine traffic that my hubs have recieved here: http://hubpages.com/hub/Is-Yahoo-Better … -or-GooGle

I am taking the next 2 days off to interlink all my hubs, and from Monday will start my next challenge of another 30 hubs in 10 days.

1. 0
      sandra rinckposted 7 years ago in reply to this

dang!  big_smile  and here I thought I was on a roll with 12.

2. viryabo profile image87
      viryaboposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thats great! Congratulations.

3. darkside profile image83
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Dude, don't burn yourself out!

1. Bakari Chavanu profile image60
        Bakari Chavanuposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Congrats. But ditto about burning yourself out. I think the challenge is good and I look forward to completing my first 30 hubs. But after that I want to set new goals, including writing even better articles, promoting what I have written, and looking for other writing opportunities. We need to remember that we're not writing machines, but humans with other things going on in our life.

2. Beth100 profile image83
    Beth100posted 7 years ago

Congrats!  Very endevourous of you!!!

3. wrenfrost56 profile image83
    wrenfrost56posted 7 years ago

well done, good job!!!

4. lindagoffigan profile image60
    lindagoffiganposted 7 years ago

Great job.  It is good to know that there is another prolific writer aboard.  I completed the 30 challenge in 30 days in 6 days as my son put me on the seven day schedule.  Great job on the amount of hubpage traffic generated. May I ask how do you optimize or is the traffic from hubpage as the site has a large membership?

Mubin123posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I am also an seo and write about making money online so writing keyword rich articles is kind of easy for me.

5. HealthCare Basics profile image81
    HealthCare Basicsposted 7 years ago

Great job.... Just a suggestion on the hub contents; I would have spent an extra day to check the spelling errors, and perhaps add some depth, but you can go deeper into some of your hubs now that the challenge is completed. I do remain in awe over the amount of traffic. Will read more of your hubs later.

Mubin123posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, I have never been big on spelling.  one of the things that I will hopefully work on over the weekend.

6. waynet profile image47
    waynetposted 7 years ago

Whoa! that is excellent!
    Especially to start another hubchallenge on monday....now that is commitment!?

7. bgpappa profile image82
    bgpappaposted 7 years ago