jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

"your" link

1. HubChief profile image70
    HubChiefposted 7 years ago

The "your" link shows the questions multiple times under "forums". I would love to see an option to show only the latest post time for the forum I participated in and not scrolling a big list to find unique forums I am participating.

1. larryfreeman profile image85
      larryfreemanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi HubChief,

Thanks for your suggestion.  I agree that we can improve the "your" link feature of forums.

I'll add this to our list of possible features for HubPages.

1. HubChief profile image70
        HubChiefposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Larry. It would be really helpful.

Another one is that for posting a topic I have first choose an Area to post. Can there be also a direct link on my pages where I can see "post topic" and then choose category it belongs to. That is more convenient. For a first timer It took me time to figure out that I have to goto forums link and click on a forum and then on post topic. Mya be I might not have noticed one. But if it is other way that I want to post a new topic (posting new hub) then I feel it intuitive to find on my UI all the times. Hope I am making sense...

Thank you once again.

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Mr. Larry, Mr. Paul, HubPages Goddess Maddie and the other HP team are awesome. smile you and me and HP authors are in good hands. wink