Love and heart

1. 60
    calengaerposted 7 years ago

It would seem a true fact that when you stand next to someone, and do what you can to make sure that person knows the truth and joy of you, that we can fail. The truth is, and I know this disputed, love fails. More often then not words are just that and do not reflect the true meaning behind anything. In my case I found my soulmate and offered nothing, but truth and my love. I would have and would do anything to insure that person a place at my side. I still believe in her and would do whatever was needed to make it work. Instead I was treated to a cold hand and heart. I do not believe in anything anymore, this is a horrible thing. If you for some god reason have someone, hold on tight and remember every trust can be broken and words mean little.

2. rsmallory profile image86
    rsmalloryposted 7 years ago

Cal-I'm sorry your feeling this way. But I have to argue-Love never fails. People do, but not love. I hope your feeling better. Put your love out there for someone who deserves it and will reciprocate-obviously this woman doesn't know what she is giving up. Chin up. smile