jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (15 posts)

New strategy

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

I've decided to alternate writing about what I really want to write about and using the premium ideabank for hubs. It probably means that the premium ideabank ones will be shorter smile

1. Julie-Ann Amos profile image47
      Julie-Ann Amosposted 7 years ago in reply to this

great idea!  Some of my good earners came from ideabank or premium ideabank

2. darkside profile image80
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Out of curiosity, how many words would you specify as being 'short'?

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

I just found the Ideabank. Didn't know it existed! Question for you - What is the "premium ideabank"?

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

After a certain number of quality hubs you get access to the premium ideabank.

1. TamCor profile image80
        TamCorposted 7 years ago in reply to this

This is the first I've heard of ideabank--How do I find this?  I realize I won't have access to the premium site, but where is the regular one located? Thanks!

2. lrohner profile image84
        lrohnerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the response, UW. I'll wait (and work) for my turn!

3. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

Uninvited Writer that should be an intersting experiment. Looking forward to hearing how it works out.

4. Trekkiemelissa profile image80
    Trekkiemelissaposted 7 years ago

That is a real good idea.  I didn't even know we had a premium ideabank.  I looked and there are some great stuff there.

5. KCC Big Country profile image86
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

Clue me in. Where is 'ideabank' and 'premium ideabank'?

1. Trekkiemelissa profile image80
      Trekkiemelissaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Go to answers and then view question and on the right side of the screen there will be links to idea banks.

1. TamCor profile image80
        TamCorposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks from me, too--what an interesting list of subjects...I didn't realize there were so many things I knew nothing about, lol...smile

6. KCC Big Country profile image86
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

Thanks Melissa! I never knew that was there.   I had to laugh when I saw snuggled between "forklift jobs" and "How to Build a Patio" was "itchy vagina"....no kidding.  LOL  Good ideas though.

1. AsherKade profile image78
      AsherKadeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

don't cha hate itchy vagina's?
      maybe a hub or two on this would help my score....

7. Trekkiemelissa profile image80
    Trekkiemelissaposted 7 years ago

Your welcome you two.  When I first started with hubpages, I did a lot of answer deck hubs.  I actually mix it up with some of my ideas but also some from the answer deck.  I have not played with the idea bank to much, but plan on using it soon.  I can see some really good hubs coming out of those.

working