I joined on the 25th of July

1. robertsloan2 profile image97
    robertsloan2posted 7 years ago

I read about the new HubChallenge, posted a Hub about joining it, have been linking to that page since my first one on the 25th but currently am only at my fifth Hub for it. So this post is correcting the oversight that I don't think I posted here in the forums.

I don't participate in the forums here much, but have been writing Hubs for some time. I'll be trying to complete 30 hubs by August 24th, though if I don't succeed I'll still have plenty of new Hubs up and I'm getting more traffic just from the first five.

1. Bakari Chavanu profile image61
      Bakari Chavanuposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to the challenge. I started two days after you, and it looks like I should be able to complete the challenge. Just wish I could find a way to bring more traffic to my Hubs. I guess I need to wait a week or two after Hubs are posted to see if the Hubs gain traffic.

2. waynet profile image48
      waynetposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Good luck...I've read your hubpages so far and as usual they are full with lots of useful information, experience and good insights and with the amount you write in your hubpages no wonder you are getting good traffic...