jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Having trouble with Editing-Anyone else?

1. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

I've noticed that I'm having difficulty editing text capsules this weekend.  I find that I have to go out of it as though I'm finished with the hub and come back in between every change I want to make.  I'm also having issues cutting and pasting from my Word document. I'm having to paste twice each time.  Something on my end? Or is anyone else experiencing similar issues?

2. Shalini Kagal profile image80
    Shalini Kagalposted 7 years ago

I've been having problems too KCC - especially with Chrome - find IE better to post hubs. With text, you could paste into Notepad and copy-paste from there - works better smile

3. 0
    Ghost32posted 7 years ago

Y'all are way too hi tech for me.  I type in directly and that's it.  No problem editing this weekend.  (I use IE7 only.)

4. emievil profile image83
    emievilposted 7 years ago

I had problems yesterday too. I was editing a post of mine when something went wrong and I had to refresh the page. To my surprise, the whole paragraph disappeared as if I deleted them (but honestly I didn't). Had to retype everything. I don't keep word files of my hubs, maybe it's time that I do.

5. karpouzian profile image61
    karpouzianposted 7 years ago

I had a problem with that, and with adding pictures...  For some reason, regardless of the size of the picture, it just kept loading, and loading, and...