jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (13 posts)

last posted joke is the winner...

1. HubChief profile image70
    HubChiefposted 7 years ago

a Father and his son walking down the street..
    Son is eating a pop and it slips down on the road...

Father: "do not pick up, it is now dirty"
    Son :"no but road is clean!"
    Father:"no anything that falls down on road is dirty, I'll buy you a new one"

After few days, the fathe, the son and the mom are riding a bike to a picnic suddenly bike bumps in a pit and mom fells down. father stops to pick her up...

Son says "Dad, do not pick her up, she is dirty now, we can buy a new one!!"

- take your shot?

2. Pamda Man profile image59
    Pamda Manposted 7 years ago

Hmm. Not that funny though. Anyways.

3. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

Issmeee again!

4. HubChief profile image70

so tell me one.. you got some good humrous poems on your site.. Do you have one. make it light night for us in U.S.
    will be off to bed in few minutes.

5. HubChief profile image70

by the way did anyone try "yearbook yourself" site.. its a great fun.

6. HubChief profile image70

Any great joke makers around?

1. 61
      sridevi123posted 7 years ago in reply to this

once upon a time there were two friends x and y they share a room

one day morning x woke up and said y last night i had a terrible dream that we both died and reached hell and there are many other people like us, then 2 angles distributed white sheets to every one and asked to write the mistakes done when you are alive.I started to remember what i have done, suddenly i heard your voice so i turned back and saw u asking for an additional sheet                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
        one day a wife calls her husband and told i lost my credit card, then her husband says dont worry i will take care of it.latter in lunch one of his friend asks him why r u so happy then he replys my wife lost her credit card then his friend asked  did u file a complaint.husband replies no.friend asks why? then husband tells his friend that the theif would be spending less than his wife did and thats why he was so happy

7. HubChief profile image70

may have to delete this post if do not get any more responders.

8. HubChief profile image70

two good jokes. Finally someone who also likes laughing other than discussing serious subjects. bravo...

9. Mac Mission profile image60
    Mac Missionposted 7 years ago

Master in class asking questions to students.
    Master: Raju, on which day you born?
    Raju: Me on monday sir.
    Master: good, monday is very fresh and first day of the week sit.
    Master: Padma, you?
    Padma: Sir, me on saturday.
    Master: good, last day of the week. Raju will start the day and you end. Sit.
    Master: what about you gunda?
    Gunda: Sir, I am on sunday. 8.30am.
    Raju interrupted.
    Raju: sir he is telling lie.
    Master: Why raju what happened?
    Raju: Sir he is tell lie sir seriously.
    Master: How come?
    Raju: Sunday is holiday sir, How can he born on sunday?

10. Mac Mission profile image60
    Mac Missionposted 7 years ago

Pappu was seeing the hen laying eggs. He was very happy and clapping.
    Mr John came near him and said pappu why are you so happy?
    Pappu: Mr john see that hen is laying eggs.
    Mr John: whats new in that, why are so surprised?
    Pappu: what you mean by this john? You should feel happy.
    Mr John: Whats there is that to get happy?
    Pappu: laying eggs.
    Mr John: oh your silly boy.
    Pappu: You dont get surprised of it
    John: No,
    Pappu: can you lay eggs and surprise me now?

11. dingdong profile image60
    dingdongposted 7 years ago

I'm in a good mood. Just a little bit of kissing and biting reply me soon!

yours lovingly

12. Beth100 profile image83
    Beth100posted 7 years ago

Okay, they say that man's best friend is the dog since the dog loves you without any conditions.  So many people argue this one.  Okay, so here's the test.  Take your wife and  your beloved pet dog.  Throw them both in the trunk and leave them there for two hours.  Open the trunk, and see who loves you the most. 

(sorry ladies....)