jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (13 posts)

I want to join HubChallenge but don't know how you do it exactly.

1. natureheals profile image80
    naturehealsposted 7 years ago

Hi, I'm a newbie on hubpages. I have joined a few days ago and would like to start my journey with the hubchallenge but I don't know what to do first. Here are my questions :

1. Do I write a post to tell that I have decided to start the challenge and put a banner picture (the green one) on the post? Is it for every posts during the challenge or just this one? I haven't seen anyone put the image of hubchallenge on their posts.

Here's where I found the information :

2. What is tweet? How do I let you know that I have joined the challenge? Which forum topic should I post to tell which date I start the challenge?

Please don't mind me for asking too many questions. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Trekkiemelissa profile image79
    Trekkiemelissaposted 7 years ago

You did the right thing by coming here.  This is good enough to claim that you are joining in on the challenge.  If you have a blog, you can write about joining in on the challenge.

When you write a hub make sure you put in the hubchallenge in as a tag.  You can post your links here: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/18049

Tweets:  If you have a twitter account, you can tweet about your hubs.  I hope this helps you a bit.  Welcome to Hubpages smile

3. 4notherBlogg3r profile image61
    4notherBlogg3rposted 7 years ago

I'm a newbie too and I'm still confuse about this challenge...

1. Trekkiemelissa profile image79
      Trekkiemelissaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Its just to challenge yourself.  You can start at anytime you want to.  Say you start today, you try to write 30 hubs in 30 days so if this month ends on the 31st, then you finish up on the 2nd of September.

4. Earthscribe profile image61
    Earthscribeposted 7 years ago

Welcome Natureheals, and hi everyone!

I just did my first Hub of the Challenge yesterday. Although it is a substandard post in my opinion, the ball is at least now rolling (and I can always tweak it later.)

Off we go!

5. Ladybird33 profile image71
    Ladybird33posted 7 years ago

Write your hubs and keep track of them...you are in the right forum to keep track of them now.  Good luck.

6. natureheals profile image80
    naturehealsposted 7 years ago

Thank you so much for every reply! smile I understand now. I am so ready to challenge myself. (Although I feel a little bit scared, hehe) Anyway, it's best to promise others and they keep and eye on me so I will not have an excuse to drop off in the middle of the program! >_<

7. KCC Big Country profile image82
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

Welcome aboard Natureheals.  We look forward to reading your hubs.

8. Bard of Ely profile image88
    Bard of Elyposted 7 years ago

I've been here over a year and I am confused about what I need to do too so you are not alone but I think I know enough now to give it a go.

1. KCC Big Country profile image82
      KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Sounds good, Bard of Ely!  Just pop me an email if you have any questions!  Welcome aboard!

9. 0
    AmbrosiaFineArtposted 7 years ago

So, let's see if I got this straight: I design my own challenge, to do what, exactly -- write a blog? I've been writing, so where's the challenge? If I announce that I'm joining the challenge, what are the rules -- or are there any rules?  Please, someone, help!  I've already contributed a few articles/blogs to HubPages.  Am particularly interested in earning money!  Thanks for the help!

Another Newbie

1. KCC Big Country profile image82
      KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Here are the "rules".....  http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/17849

You start when you want...and challenge yourself to write & publish 30 hubs within 30 days.  You can post the link to your finished hubs at: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/18049

10. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

You just challenge yourself to write 30 articles in 30 days. That is it...