jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

30 Day Challenge I'll Create 30 Blogging Tips!!!

1. 4notherBlogg3r profile image59
    4notherBlogg3rposted 7 years ago

I'm a newbie here. I heard about the challenge but still don't know where to start. I already prepared for this challenge by creating about 30 blogging tips.
    Please help, what should I do next. This articles waiting to be publish on hubpages.

1. Ryan Hupfer profile image81
      Ryan Hupferposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If you've got HubPages-related tips to share, then by all means, please share them all of us. Also, to start all you need to do is tell yourself that you're going to dedicate the next 30 days to publishing 30 original, high-quality Hubs.

If you need any help along the way me and the rest of the awesome HubChallenge team are always around here somewhere.

Good luck and get to it! smile

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

4notherBlogg3r, I had a look at your first 4 Hubs and I think you have a bit to learn about HubPages before you post the other 26!

HubPages is not a blog, as I'm sure you know, and the articles have to be much longer than a blog post.  They're underdeveloped, too - no photos, no videos, and your text looks like it's all in one capsule so you don't maximise your ads.  You're writing on such a competitive subject that you'll need to do better than that.

I suggest you take some time to read Darkside's series on How to Hub, then try again.  good luck!

2. Julie-Ann Amos profile image51
    Julie-Ann Amosposted 7 years ago

If you go back to the http://hubpages.com/forum/25 forum, and read the THIRD thread down all the sinstructions are there!

I'm going to be less available for a day or two due to some family stuff but one of us will assist if you have any queries.

In real simple fast terms:

1. Write the hub. 
    2. Make sure you tag it with the tag HubChalllenge
    3. post the link in the top thread of this forum
    4. if you tweet about the hub on twitter, usethe #hubchallenge tag
    5. no need to add the hubchallenge graphic unless you want to.

Good luck!

3. barryrutherford profile image38
    barryrutherfordposted 7 years ago

good to see you back Ryan smile

1. Ryan Hupfer profile image81
      Ryan Hupferposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Oh, I'm here...just super busy writing, doing all of the other stuff around here at the HubPages HQ and of course my wedding (which is only 26 days away!).

Getting ready to make another video for you guys -- I hope it will help you all figure out what to write on a little easier.