jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

A writer in this new world

1. Rapidwriter profile image60
    Rapidwriterposted 8 years ago

Hi all - It's taken courage to join a site like this because I am a technophobe...but I seem to have managed and right now I'm like a kid in a candy shop.  Can't stop exploring, trying out, grabbing a taste of all the goodies on offer.  And what a great bunch of people.  (I've already had a visit from Hubpages Royalty - Isabella Snow).

I'm learning a lot - I've written in most genres and am adding blogging too the list.  But what a brilliant new world it is. Let me know where tofind you. I hope that while I learn all about your interests and blogging advice and techniques, I can welcome you to my hub and give you any advice you might want about writing, pubishing and marketing your writing. (Check out my credentials on http://www.ShahrukhHusain.com)

Keep writing,

2. Isabella Snow profile image86
    Isabella Snowposted 8 years ago

Welcome again, Shahrukh! Your career has been really impressive thus far, and I think most of us are pretty honored to have you here. smile

3. coolbreeze profile image6
    coolbreezeposted 8 years ago

Your work is truly amazing. Welcome to Hubpages.

4. Rapidwriter profile image60

Isabella, Rik - thanks so much - it's really kind of you to make me so welcome.  I'm getting addicted!

5. VioletSun profile image69
    VioletSunposted 8 years ago

I just joined too and I am also getting addicted!  I find the Hub members to be quite generous with their tips and sharing.  And wow, I had little chills when I read your profile; you must have passion and talent for writing to have published so many works.  Wonderful!

6. sminut13 profile image78
    sminut13posted 8 years ago

wecome, they're all a really greap bunch of ppl. n yea u're def talented. good thing u're here. enjoy

7. sminut13 profile image78
    sminut13posted 8 years ago

k i'm postin again, n like violet said u def have passion to have done so much work. saw ur site n i'm like i don think i can even set up a web like this even if someone taught me.

8. Rapidwriter profile image60

Hi guys - thank you so much for your wonderfully generous comments.  b/t/w - I didn't set up the website myself, it was done by a brilliant writer-actor called Ryan J Smith.

Hope to welcome you to my hubs and get your feedback.  I'll definitiely be visitn gyou - right now.

9. makemoneyonline profile image60
    makemoneyonlineposted 8 years ago

Hubpages is great for its technical platform, its content quality, its community and its founders who are just hubbers like you: all the ingredients for growth!

10. libra profile image59
    libraposted 8 years ago

Hi Shah
    Just went to your site and was blown away.
    Beautifully done!

11. Rapidwriter profile image60

Hi Libra - you're so kind.  It was done by an actor-playwright, poet called Ryan J Smith.  an amazing, multi-talented guy.