jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Stats for each hub

1. Terri Paajanen profile image84
    Terri Paajanenposted 9 years ago

Is there any way to see the individual stats for each hub without visiting the hub directly? I don't like inflating my traffic, and the main stats page only shows totals for each referral domain.

I feel like I'm missing something.....

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
      Mark Knowlesposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Your stats page should show the amount of page views 1 day, 7 days, 30 days, ever, but I think you have to visit the hub for detailed stats like traffic sources.

2. Isabella Snow profile image87
    Isabella Snowposted 9 years ago

No there is no way to do this yet, I asked for this awhile ago and I believe Paul said he would consider it but there were too many other things already on the table to expect that anytime soon. He did add the 24 hr filter in the stats page though, which was pretty cool if youve ever used it.

1. Terri Paajanen profile image84
      Terri Paajanenposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Do you mean being able to sort my referrals by daily traffic, weekly or monthly?  It's nice, but I don't see how helpful it is.

1. Isabella Snow profile image87
        Isabella Snowposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Kind of. What I meant was when you click on the 24hr link it changes the stats and you see referral links you probably wouldnt have seen otherwise - if its significant. That at least gives you an idea of whether or not you want to spend time opening all your hubs to see where links are coming from. When you have a lot of hubs, thats can be a big time waster otherwise.

working