jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Possesed Hub PAGE

1. AsherKade profile image78
    AsherKadeposted 7 years ago

I think I either have a possessed hub page or I broke my hub page! 

This is why:

1) I don't have a "see all" link anymore to my fans...

2)My Stats for my profile as a whole use to have gentle peaks and valleys, which had an average of 150 hub views a day. Now? I have no peaks or valleys, just flat line for the whole 30 days or more and one gigantic spike in the past 24 hours indicating 400 views a day...yea,right. This is not indicative of my hub traffic....

3)I have a crappy score but nearly 3000 views...

4)I am not getting fan mail and any hub mail/correspondance goes straight to spam....no it's not my email server...already thought of that...not it....

Any gripes on your end?

2. BrianFanslau profile image60
    BrianFanslauposted 7 years ago

I just went through a few of your hubs and I have no problem at all with any of them and I can see your full profile perfectly. I would say it is some sort of issue on your end or in your account at Hubpages.com Has this been happen for long?

3. AsherKade profile image78
    AsherKadeposted 7 years ago

I am not saying I can't see my hubs. I can also write hubs and all just fine. It's the see all link to your fans....which a lot of ppl are complaining about. Also, no one sees this but the author, my profile traffic stats aren't working properly. They are flatlined....yet I am getting a LOT of traffic. Another thing no one would know unless they are me,is that I am not RECEIVING all my mail from Hub Pages. I am receivig everything from my other sites...

4. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

You might do better writing directly to the admin team about this.  Be sure to include what computer you use, what operating system and what browser you use, and take screen shots of the funky happenings and send those with the email.