Duplicate content issue

1. WordPlay profile image81
    WordPlayposted 8 years ago

This message is for Paul. According to his profile, this is the best way to reach him.

Paul, one of my hubs was flagged for duplicate content, in spite of the material being original. I assume it was flagged because the names of the sites I reviewed (MySpace, Twitter, etc.) were used multiple times within the hub, and those are probably red flag names because of their popularity.

I've submitted the hub for review and I know you guys will look at it, so that's not why I'm writing. I was going to work on the second in a series of these type of reviews, but I don't want to do so if it's going to get me (or my hub, anyway) into trouble. I wasn't sure how long the review would take because of the weekend/holiday. If the review is going to take a while, I was hoping to find out from you whether I should just abandon this format and move on to something else. If not, I'll work on the next review in the series.

Here's the hub in question:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Social-Networki … y-Category

Thanks in advance for your guidance on this. smile

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

I think that is a reasonable format for a hub.   We were a little delayed in responding to duplicate review requests over the holiday, but the back log is clearing up now.  Feel free to continue.