jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

comment exchange

1. yamanote profile image59
    yamanoteposted 7 years ago

Hi there, if you would like to initiate a reciprocal comment exchange please just contact me or start commenting on my hubs.

I will make five value-add comments on five of your hubs if you make five comments on any five of my hubs. If you are would like to proceed please just send me a private message saying yes, and I will start commenting on your hubs right away.

Thanks for taking the time to read my suggestion, and happy hubbing!

I think it is just a good way to encourage each other to read hubs and make them more interesting by adding comments! We would be helping each others hubs out, and maybe encourage visitors to our hubs to join the conversation!

2. packerpack profile image60
    packerpackposted 7 years ago

A very good concept but somehow I feel that it will violate the rule in the way it will lead to Hub promotion. I am not sure though

1. yamanote profile image59
      yamanoteposted 7 years ago in reply to this

the spirit in which it is meant is just to help each other by contributing to each other's hubs so i think it should be OK.

is it against the rules to exchange links?

3. forlan profile image60
    forlanposted 7 years ago

it is a good idea. i will comment to your hubs

4. sunforged profile image67
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

Your the master of your own hub

5. karpouzian profile image61
    karpouzianposted 7 years ago

Honestly it seems kind of cheesy to me.  I comment on people's hubs who share similar interests, typically, or when I do searching to the answers for my questions on this whole 'writing online' deal.

You're welcome to do what you want however (w/o violating the tos of course).

6. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Why would I want illegitimate comments on my Hubs instead of genuine ones?

As Mitzi said to Bernice and Felicia.. "Tack-o-rama!"

7. Mrvoodoo profile image60
    Mrvoodooposted 7 years ago

If I wanted comments that badly I'd just sign out and comment on my own hubs under different names.

I don't, so I don't.

8. yamanote profile image59
    yamanoteposted 7 years ago

i can understand the negative comments, but on the plus side I have made some connections with some hubbers, enjoyed reading their hubs and sharing my thoughts. of course doing this organically is what hubpages is all about, but i have enjoyed the reciprocal nature of exchanging comments and making one another's hubs richer.

If anyone else fancies it just let me know or comment away!