jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Google Adsense problem for my SECOND hubpages account

1. Sybille Yates profile image77
    Sybille Yatesposted 7 years ago

Hi, I opened a second hubpages account as I use normally another user name on the internet / on my blog. To have all my internet adventurers connected to one name. All went fine, I could edit in all of my affiliate settings but not my Google Adsense Account. I followed the procedure, got the email from Google stating that I have already given permission to hubpages to use my adsense code. Now I am stuck, the accounts (hubpages / Google) are not linked for my second hubpages account, only for my first one. What do I have to do to link them? SY

1. beautyrose profile image60
      beautyroseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Then maybe you can use your old account not your second account. What was your reason of having your second account when your old account is still working and not disabled yet.

2. Sybille Yates profile image77

The reason is stated in my first post: "I use normally another user name on the internet / on my blog. To have all my internet adventurers connected to one name." SY

1. beautyrose profile image60
      beautyroseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think Google allows you to use only one legal account name under your name though you can re apply to hubpages with different username but still in google it is with one account only because they mean business here hope you got my point.

Sybille Yatesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I don't want a second Adsense account, I want to link my second Hubpages account to my one and only Google account. Sorry if I was not clear about that. SY

2. Mark Knowles profile image59
      Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You do not need another google account. Just add your existing adsense id into the new hubpages account.

Sybille Yatesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Mark, but that is something what I can't do, I can't edit the field, it shows only "sign up", takes me to the page that should connect my hubpages to my google account and then I get the email with the link, click it and Google tells me that I have given already permission to hubpages but in my hubpages account happens nothing. And yes, I cleaned my cache, SY

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
          Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

In that case, I would contact team@hubpages.com and ask them because as I understand it, you can have as many hubpages accounts as you like using the same adsense id.

3. Sybille Yates profile image77

Will do, thanks Mark! SY

working