jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (18 posts)

Optimize Your Content On Hubs For Search Engines

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image81
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

I believe you are talking about Adsense and not Adwords?

2. 0
    sandra rinckposted 7 years ago

yeah, I think it's a typo.  Adword takes you money. big_smile Or maybe he knows how to work it so he gets money... maybe he should speak.

3. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Wow, that guy sure has cranked out a lot of spam hubs.  And he's even got some nasty penis enlargement ones...eeeeewwww!

(Spam as defined by HubPages - Solely promotes another site, especially when Hub links all point to one site)

4. Eric Graudins profile image61
    Eric Graudinsposted 7 years ago

Well, that's just stating the bleeding obvious isn't it.
    Why not provide some info and links for hubbers on how to do this if you have some worthwhile info to share.?

Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Instead I did this, here is my hub about getting traffic from search engines: http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-get-more … ne-traffic

2. creativeMind profile image53
      creativeMindposted 7 years ago in reply to this

There are 3 things to consider for this.

1. Its better to stay away from saturated topics..I mean the topics about which there are lot of hubs.

2. Split up the content into many small ones and link them .. give a continuity.

3.Write about topics which you have interest not what gives more money.

Feel free to check out a tool for hubbers.. its in my profile page.

Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Your 3rd point is what I have tried here on HubPages and gained a bit of success. But it contradicts with your first point. As I love SEO and Makeing Money Online and started writing about it, but there are already a lot of hubs about this topic.

So what do you say?

5. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

I don't think it's a good idea to take advice from someone who knows so much about the subject, he doesn't know the difference between Adwords and Adsense....

1. 0
      sandra rinckposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Exactly big_smile

2. kmackey32 profile image82
      kmackey32posted 7 years ago

ok what kind of information do you have?

3. HubChief profile image69
      HubChiefposted 7 years ago

Jayorban, no offense to you. you got what you began with. we are all writers and we are candid and straight. no hard feelings. sorry is best way you can help us people see inside you.

Anyways if you intent is clear and honest, why don't to you share any example. I am very much interested in listening to you. by all means more on adsense. when you say optimize, what tips you have. What is working for you?

welcome to hub forums.