jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Amazon ads help please

1. marcus doherty profile image60
    marcus dohertyposted 7 years ago

Hi

I'm new and would appreciate some help.

I got my Amazon ID and pasted it into my affiliate section, all is well. I don't see any Amazon ads on the site though, do they generate automatically or do I have to go into the amazon site and choose them? If so where do I put the code?

Also, I created a capsule by clicking the amazon icon and selected a few relevant book which appear on the page. Do I get paid for these if sold?

Please help as you can see i'm a little confused.

Thanks

1. marcus doherty profile image60
      marcus dohertyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for everyones help but when I click on Amazon icon to create a new capsule, I don't see where I can put in the text code. All I get is the chance to enter keywords or search for specific products??!

1. profile image0
        wordscribe41posted 7 years ago in reply to this

You don't need to put in the code.  Just enter the keywords or put in your specific products.  Good to go!

2. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Welcome to HubPages, MD smile you will get paid a percentage of the sales. Use the 'text' code when finding products to put in the amazon capsules. big_smile hope that helps. Add capsules to your Hub and click 'reorder now' which will save your settings and layout.

3. gamergirl profile image61
    gamergirlposted 7 years ago

The ONLY way to make money with Amazon on Hubpages is through the use of Amazon capsules.

All the ads placed in the ad space on Hubs is from Google Adsense.

4. marcus doherty profile image60

Thanks a lot! Appreciate it.

1. NZUNG SERAPHINE profile image80
      NZUNG SERAPHINEposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Amazon does not put ads on your hub.you can only advertise her products using the Amazon capsule and if a product is bought through your site,your paid for that,

5. marcus doherty profile image60

Thanks wordscribe!

6. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Copy the 'text' code from amazon and paste into the amazon capsule ...while in EDIT mode hmm it auto converts to a ISBN code. click SAVE

working