jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

The 1st Adsense Dollar

1. N. Ramius profile image83
    N. Ramiusposted 7 years ago

I finally crossed over $1.00 today and it boosted my psyche a lot. It makes me want to write more. Granted I still need $99 more for a payout, but it's still progress.

Did you guys get a boost or excitement when you hit a buck or some other marker?

2. kmackey32 profile image81
    kmackey32posted 7 years ago

I am at $7.50 right now. Everyday I get 30 to 40 cents I get excited. lol There are many days where it is 0 for the day..

3. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Congrats! Keep on getting excited and keep on writing good hubs!

4. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

I wish I had noticed when I crossed my first dollar.  I didn't check it until it was $2.35.  It takes a while to accumulate, but if you keep writing, it WILL accumulate.  I'll be getting my first $100 payout this month.  That's the marker I've been waiting for!  Now, we'll see how long it takes to make the next $100.  As a tip for you newer folks, my money took off when I joined the HubChallenge and wrote 36 hubs in 28 days.  On this hubchallenge I've written 24 hubs in 13 days so far.  It makes a difference.

5. karpouzian profile image60
    karpouzianposted 7 years ago

.47 cents for me!  I am well on my way! smile

My wife has no idea why I am ecstatic about .47 cents.

6. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

Karpouzian and everyone, that's great news that you've started to make money with adsense. Just keep on writing hubs and you'll be surprised at how much more you can make!

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
      Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thats what I have learned here. Writing more hubs regularly really helps.