jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Google account not assosciated?

1. topstuff profile image60
    topstuffposted 7 years ago

Can someone tell me why my google account is not associated while it was alright before.Ive earning in my google account.I checked my google account one month back and now todays  going to affiliate links and  google account status was not assocated.Right affiliate code is already written  there.Should ive to signup again for it.Please guide.Thanks

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Have you gone to your Google account settings and made sure that Google has access to your Hub account?

Sadly, I had my account spontaneously become disassociated back in June but it was just a click to re-connect the two.

3. ZaneCoreshi profile image59
    ZaneCoreshiposted 7 years ago

hi there!
    can someone tell me why I can not put my google affiliate ID in my affiliate setting page, the box just doesnt let me put it there.
    I have associated my adsense account to HP and at my adsense page it says that it is active but i cannot put my ID there at HP affiliate settings page, it still asks me to signup which i did.

thanks in advace

1. 61
      Trixxie23posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm having this very same problem. Hopefully someone can assist us. I'm really excited to start building Hubs smile

2. 0
      Janettaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

A couple other new hubbers have had this same problem recently. Contact the hubstaff and let them know.

mailto:team@hubpages.com or you can also acess this link by going to the 'help' section

4. ZaneCoreshi profile image59

thanks Janetta,  i just mailed them.

5. 0
    sandra rinckposted 7 years ago

There seems to be a number of problems with hubpages recently.  I know they are working it out. But of course let them know.

6. ZaneCoreshi profile image59

Yes Sandra I emailed them but no answer yet!!