Feedback please. I edited my hub which I published two years back

1. soni2006 profile image47
    soni2006posted 7 years ago

Hi hubbers,

Today, I edited and re-published this hub:  How to make money as a freelance blogger?

This was my first hub I published on hubpages around two years ago. Can anyone give me some feedback on how this hub looks like and everything from title, tags, content, links, video, news, amazon and ebay widgets I added etc? How to improve them?

Come on friends, I want some serious feedback from you people, negative or positive anything, because it will help me improve my writing skills.

So I am waiting for the first person to review this.

2. Susana S profile image93
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

Hi Soni smile
    I think it's a good hub - it has loads of really useful information in there! One of things I do that you might want to consider, is putting in a bulleted list near the beginning of the hub so that poeple will know what they can learn. i sometimes put it in a seperate text box, float to the right and change the colour of the box - it stands out better that way.

Personally i would move the youtube video up above the images you have there. People may not want to scroll through all of them.

There are some quite long pieces of text that i would break up into paragraphs and also into a few text capsules. Poeple like space around the text as it's easier to read. If you wanted to you could change your images to half page width and float right with each text capsule.

As for tags, titles and summary text I always use the google keyword tool to find niche keywords that are not saturated. When I find a good one or two I make sure i put them in the title, summary text and in the subheadings.

You are far more experienced at this hubbing lark than me but I hope some of what I've written might be useful smile

1. soni2006 profile image47
      soni2006posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I am really astonished to read this really great good what I can say feedback from you. I have learned a lot of things from this review of yours Susana.

1.  I love the idea of putting a bulleted list of things, I think it is just like squidoo.

2.  Okay the idea of moving youtube video up is good.

3.  Regarding scrolling the pics part, I think I should divide my whole hub into small text boxes and insert one pic relating to that text box beneath that and other one beneath that.

4.  I also use the google keyword tool but I am really helpless to find which keywords and key phrases are saturated and which not.

At last I would say that you have made my day by reviewing this hub and letting me know of the areas where I have to improve.

Susana as to your statement, "You are far more experienced at this hubbing lark than me", I would say that experience is one thing and that comes with time but knowledge is a thing which increases with sharing as we all are doing here at the forums.

Thank you very much for that lovely feedback.......