jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

It all looks a bit complicated; is it?

1. profile image61
    Ludlowposted 7 years ago

Hi everyone and thanks for your replies to yesterdays query. I have an article to post but  having read through the rules and instructions it all seems a  bit long winded what with capsules, URLs  and links and that thing beginning with K that I've already forgotton! Is it quite self explanatory when you start or do you have to keep referring to the instructions?

Thanks again!

2. Mrvoodoo profile image60
    Mrvoodooposted 7 years ago

Very easy, probably sounds more complicated than it is, have a go at setting one up, then if you have any problems you can always come back here to ask for help. smile

3. arthriticknee profile image87
    arthritickneeposted 7 years ago

Assuming you are following the basic rules of: no adult material, no promotion of gambling, no spamming, nothing offensive, etc .....just publish a hub and start from there. There is a great community here that will give you tips along the way. You are not expected to be an expert immediately. If you write in good faith all will be well.

4. profile image61
    Ludlowposted 7 years ago

Thank you! Can you do some and then save it to edit  later without it being published straight away? By the way arthriticknee your name just made me laugh out loud - I work in a college library - shhh!

1. Mrvoodoo profile image60
      Mrvoodooposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes you can, there should be a button near the top of your hub that says something like 'save without publishing' or something like that (I forget) but it's next to the one that says 'publish now.'

5. arthriticknee profile image87
    arthritickneeposted 7 years ago

Sounds like you have nothing but good intentions so you will be more than welcome here.

Enjoy the hubpages community

6. Ladybird33 profile image75
    Ladybird33posted 7 years ago

Welcome, it takes some figuring out...hang in there, you learn more as you do. smile

working