jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Heres a conundrum.How do you define quality.

1. Dale Nelson profile image29
    Dale Nelsonposted 7 years ago

I read something recently about quality and am interested to see how you would define quality.

1. freelanceworld profile image61
      freelanceworldposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Quality has 2 types as according to whats the Aim of HUB

1) Literal meaning of Quality is applied to all those hubs which really bind the reader to it and readers don't leave commenting compliments about it
      They are Well Spot on Topic for interest,
      Well Formatted for appropriate reading, etc etc
      This Type of QUALITY hub's aim is to Fetch Readers & Fans and mainly an outcome of a passion of writing.

2)2nd type of Quality Hub is one which is an outcome of more of "Money making" objective/habit tongue
      These hubs can have quite same features as the other type but they have some other features which are more oriented towards SEO ,keywords, High Click through rate.

All Type 1 hubs cant have features of Type 2 Hubs
      & Vice Versa
      But Some Hub authors Are an Exception smile

2. BrianFanslau profile image60
    BrianFanslauposted 7 years ago

I define quality as worth my time or in other words the time that i spent reading, watching, participating, in such action I feel like I received value and it added to my day rather than stole my minutes.

1. candice5 profile image61
      candice5posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Unaquainted, as I am to practising what I preach, I presume you are speaking of, quality Hubs.
      I would imagine, exceptional content in terms, of Concept, photography and videos, relating to the content. Interesting material, with absolutely no mistakes, thats quality.
      I would hasten to add, I don't necessarily think Hubs need to be long-winded to be of exceptional quality, just make their point.

1. jiberish profile image79
        jiberishposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I agree. I often substitute humor to make up for my lack of quality. LOL

3. 0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

Hohner, Martin, Rolls Royce and Mark Knowles

4. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

I think quality can be different things, but I tend to think of it as "substance presented with good writing skill".  It can be relatively brief or long, and pictures and other things can add to that "substance", but I don't pictures and other "add-ons" as the measure of "quality" either.  Quality is one of those things that is difficult to define but that you recognize when you see it.