jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Whatever happened with eBay...

1. Aya Katz profile image90
    Aya Katzposted 7 years ago

...are we supposed to remove all our eBay capsules, or has the problem been resolved?

I thought the deadline was August 1st, but I've been otherwise occupied and didn't notice how the issue was resolved.

1. KIMTEJEDA profile image59
      KIMTEJEDAposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The problem is still there, I am also waiting

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

I believe if you do a search of the forums you will find out how it was resolved. I can't remember which thread it was in but we can still keep using them...

3. Aya Katz profile image90

Uninvited Writer, thanks. Good to know we can still use them.

4. bigmikeh profile image79
    bigmikehposted 7 years ago
  5. sunforged profile image69
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

LOL, i feel sorry for all those who jumped the gun and manually removed all their ebay capsules.

Unless you have a brand new epn account, you dont have to do anything different than you were before.

Probably this info should be stickied or even emailed out to all hubbers (since many dont read forums) as it was a serious concern for many of us.

I had the wait until they catch me attitude, but apparently many didnt

6. Aya Katz profile image90

I'm informed that Hubpages reached an agreement with eBay and those of us who were here before the problem came up get to keep the eBay capsules. On the other hand, people who recently joined are still waiting for an agreement between eBay and Hubpages allowing new members to post eBay capsules on their hubs.