jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (25 posts)

I have 0 earnings

1. Migodden profile image76
    Migoddenposted 7 years ago

My adsense accoutn says I have 158 impressions and 3 click, yet it says I have 0.0$ of earnings. How long befour it updates the earnings? Or is 158imps and 3 clicks too low to regester, how many do they want big_smile?

1. MontyApollo profile image61
      MontyApolloposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm not sure why 3 clicks are registering for $0.00. As soon as I had my first click the earnings updated to $0.23 or whatever it was.

2. 0
      R.G. San Ramonposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I don't want to assume, but maybe you did not check "all time"? Just a thought.

3. Ultimate Hubber profile image81
      Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Clicks could have been on CPM ads. Clicks generated on CPM ads won't pay you even a single cent.

1. lawretta profile image50
        lawrettaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

patience man patience!!!

4. Eaglekiwi profile image73
      Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Your doing well for 9 days...

Wait til ya here 9 mths an earn 9cents lol

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 7 years ago

You've only been here three days and have six Hubs.  If your topics are very low-paying (and from glancing at your Hubs, some of them really are) earnings are going to take months and dozens of Hubs.

If making money is truly your goal here, you have to write your Hubs that way.

3. Migodden profile image76
    Migoddenposted 7 years ago

Thank you for that, but could you also answer my question. How many impressions or click do i need to get until it recognises that I make some revenue?

1. Drew Breezzy profile image81
      Drew Breezzyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

having higher paying key words help

use the google keyword tool and CPC
      is price per click

2. 0
      ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Its mean that you do NOT have any revenue. e.g. public service ads. Meaning that your keywords have no value whatsoever, hence the reason that if you want to make money you have to write for money.

4. Whitney05 profile image67
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

There is no definite number of impressions before you start making money. It just depends on who feels the need to click on a hub. You haven't been here long. Give it time, and the money should start. Keep writing and be patient. Research seo tactics if you would like and implement them.

5. Haunty profile image85
    Hauntyposted 7 years ago

The truth is sane people won't believe folks who write about stuff they never tried. Sorry.

6. lakeerieartists profile image78
    lakeerieartistsposted 7 years ago

I have to say that I am very pleased with my earnings so far from Hubpages.  I only really started working on my hubs in the last couple of months, and I am getting at least one click on my adsense ads every other day,and also some sales on Amazon so far.  This will only go up as traffic goes up.

7. arthriticknee profile image88
    arthritickneeposted 7 years ago

You should also note that not 100% of clicks generate revenue.
    Google has an automated system that deems some clicks as suspicious and does not pay for them.
    This is to stop people clicking on their own ads (which will quickly lead to you account being permanently closed) or clicking repeatedly on their competitors ads to use up their advertizing budget.
    If all three of your clicks came from the same computer, google probably reached their suspicion threshold and did not charge the advertizer or pay you.

Hope this helps

8. Ron Montgomery profile image61
    Ron Montgomeryposted 7 years ago

I had the same problem at first, but after reading this thread, I a now raking in $$$$

1. kmackey32 profile image82
      kmackey32posted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol I like that post.

9. RooBee profile image83
    RooBeeposted 7 years ago

It would definitely make sense to do some research into how adsense (on Hubpages in particular) works, how search engine indexing works, so on and so forth. Your post made me giggle, as I thought you were being sarcastic.
    If it were that easy, everyone would be writing online for a living. The writers would be the new celebrities, making millions for a few hours of their time..... big_smile

10. 60
    badcompany99posted 7 years ago

They only joined 3 days ago Roobee and were only looking help, a giggle hardly helps but deff take a look at that link of Relaches as it will direct you to good advice !

1. RooBee profile image83
      RooBeeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I meant no real ill by stating that I giggled. Most folks who are a few days in and complain about lack of revenue get hammered in here so I assumed someone was doing a joke-post. Didn't mean to sound rude or unhelpful, just lighthearted which is most often the case with me.
      Giggling can too help. The OP is a smiler, I'm a smiler (and giggler, as we have seen). It's all good, no?
      No harm, no foul.

11. aniketgore profile image71
    aniketgoreposted 7 years ago

get few 100 hubs then ask for earnings.

12. Carlos Santo profile image61
    Carlos Santoposted 7 years ago

I'm not asking for big earnings (yet) but is there a way I test if my adsense is linked to my hub pages I think they are but I am not sure. Please help.

13. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Take a hike EZCASH...

14. andromida profile image76
    andromidaposted 7 years ago

Still you have 0 earnings.

15. Journey * profile image88
    Journey *posted 7 years ago

Welcome to HubPages! I encourage you to keep writing for a long time and write a lot of articles. Earnings will come but it takes a while. The best thing is to be patient and don't quit.

1. andromida profile image76
      andromidaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Congrats Journey.You have just scored 100.