jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Writer's Dispair

1. 0
    Abhinayaposted 8 years ago

Before joining hubpages I was on another site with a different user name.I started publishing here a month back.But I see some of my blogs from that site have been copied here from a co- hubber.And one has got copied from here to that site.I would love to share some hubs here too.Can anyone suggest something for me pleeeeeeeeeease.

1. Jerrico Usher profile image60
      Jerrico Usherposted 8 years ago in reply to this

What is your passion? mine is love and psychology, offer up waht your passionate about and I'll offer up a topic in that realm for you.. I have a pretty easy time coming up with topics its the time consuming writing that slows me down, but I'm willing to share my creative juices..

2. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

Sorry, what was the question again? As far as your work being copied, I think hubpages has a system for you to complain about that and have it looked into.

3. djtphn1 profile image82
    djtphn1posted 8 years ago

some people actually post our articles on their blogs and that is a good thing for example, someone copied my hug carla bruni hot news and music videos onto their blog and it is on the first page of google under her blog url....I also have it on the first page w/ hubpages as well, but the point is if they copy it, like this person did w/ mine, she included my name as author and a link to this site. so I did not mind and it generates traffic to the site, thus more clicks on my ads.........as far as someone copying your blogs and putting them here, that should be a no no, I think, but better check further into it.

4. 0
    Abhinayaposted 8 years ago

Thanks djtphn,Mark and Jessico.I found my answer.And I meant 'Writer's despair' in the title not 'dispair'.Sorry for the spelling mistake. smile  smile  smile smile