jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

I need a time out

1. NYMiskovic profile image84
    NYMiskovicposted 7 years ago

Unfortunately, I am going to have to take a time out from this Hub Challenge temporarily...Within the last week, my refrigerator, computer, and TV have all died.  My daughter got head lice (UGH!!) and my son now has chicken pox!  So, until I get things back in order in my house and I am able to devote my time to producing quality hubs I will have to take a "time out".  I look forward to getting back into it and will let you all know as soon as I can.

1. yoshi97 profile image87
      yoshi97posted 7 years ago in reply to this

ACK! I'd be taking time out too! Sweet mercy, that's a lot to suffer through at once. Breathe deep, relax, and I do hope things get better. smile

2. BrianFanslau profile image62
    BrianFanslauposted 7 years ago

No worries smile

Hope you work out all the bugs smile

3. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

No worries, NYMiskovic!  Jump back in the challenge with a new Day 1 whenever you're ready!  Take care of the kids and the real life stuff, we'll still be here when you return!

4. Pearldiver profile image85
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

"Oosshit!" lol

1. 0
      wordscribe41posted 7 years ago in reply to this

5. Dale Mazurek profile image59
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

Sounds like you will have a lot of great real life experiences to write about when you can get back.

6. NYMiskovic profile image84
    NYMiskovicposted 7 years ago

Thank you to everyone for your kind words and encouragement : )I look forward to jumping back in as soon as possible and I do have a lot of great new topics to Hub about!